Three

"Why would you wish for death? I don't understand

"Why would you wish for death? I don't understand." Haneul looks at him weirdly.

"Life isn't any better, I'd rather die young so my corpse is my handsome face than die old with my wrinkly as fuck face." he said while chuckling.

"Still, you shouldn't wish to die. I mean, you're rich, you got everything in life, why would you want to die?"

His smile disappears in an instant. He looks at her for a second not saying anything.

"Why are you asking me all of that, miss Haneul?"

"It's just--"

"Dont you think you're a little nosy right now?"

"I'm... No..."

"What about you? Why would you want to live?"

Haneul feels her breath hitch. His question caught her off guard. Honestly, her life isn't any better too. She's sick, she can't pay for her medical treatment, her aunt doesn't like her, and she's broke as hell just living in this world as a supporting character.

When she thinks about it again, she realizes life is a lot more than that. It's just that she's never explored it yet. Her condition is the only reason she's holding herself back right now.

Haneul smiles at him, "I want to explore the world first before I die, there are so many things to do in life that I never get to try yet."

He let out a small scoff before replying.

"Philosophical enough."

"I'm not playing around."

"I never say that."

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

"Thanks for the food, clothes, and haircut, Mr. Park." Haneul smiles at him while waving her hand to him. He didn't say anything, just a slight nod and a small smile. He rarely speaks, but it doesn't bother her at all.

The black car slowly disappears from her sight. Honestly, he's not that bad. Just a little demanding and grumpy. Overall, he's still nice. Although she still can't believe that they're the same age, yet he's so much successful than her.

Haneul smiles to herself before walking upstairs to her house, I mean, her aunt's house. As she arrived in front of the door, she twist the doorknob slowly making sure there's no one in the house. She knows that her aunt is working, but her son is sometimes at home.

She peeks inside of the house, there's no sign of Minjun. Haneul walks inside with her shopping bag tiptoeing to avoid making noise.

"Yah! Where are you going!" a voice called out for her.

Haneul stops her track, she let out a sigh before turning her body behind her. Where did he come from?

"What?"