WAYB Noze - Wedding Day

ANGST

\ 10 YEARS AGO \

\ 10 YEARS AGO \

"what happened to you and kai?" you asked, "we broke up, i feel like he's just playing with me.." noze grunts as she picks up the fallen decorations inside the classroom.

"again? isn't he your 5th boyfriend this year?" you asked, "is it my fault tho?" she giggles, "maybe you would just grow old alone.." you added as you pick up your bag.

"if we turn 30 and are still single, let's marry each other!" noze stated out of nowhere, "why?" you frowned as you drink your coffee.

"just.. i want to be sure that i will get to be old with someone..." noze added while laying her head to your shoulder, "what do you think?" she asks, "fine." you replied.

...

"are you nervous?" noze asks you, "why would i be?" you chuckled. she looks into the mirror inside the room, she smiles.

"aren't you excited? aren't you looking too good right now?" noze clings to your arms, "ofcourse, i am!" you smiled and pats her head. 

you look to noze in admiration, she was smiling so hard that you can't see her eyes anymore. "aren't you too happy?" you asked, "am i not allowed to be happy in my wedding day?" she asks and pouts.

"i mean-" you got cut off when the organizer called for the bride, you helped her make her way out. you picked up the dress that is touching the ground let it down when you arrived at the church. people are looking to noze in admiration, you felt happy and sad at the same time.

you went to your assigned seat and looked at noze from afar, the groom then takes her hand to guide her to the aisle. "are you okay?" emma asked, you nodded.

"i wish you happiness not just today but for the rest of your life, my love.."