|| 094 || Ouro Kronii ⏳ H/F

Art by chan1moon on Danbooru

Dating Ouro Kronii would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⏳ First Date:

Since Kronii doesn't know how to be romantic to anyone other than herself, you bet your ass she went to the internet for ideas. She spent four days in her room planning and budgeting (aka asking Sana to make "conjure up" money from space. She instantly regretted telling her why she needed the money and Sana became the first hardcore (ship name) shipper).

So that's how you spent a normal Saturday afternoon flying all over the world doing a myriad of things you never expected. Go-karting and skydiving one hour (she bought a fucking go-kart course) then you were whisked off to Izu Shaboten and the capybara onsen and then a lovely dinner in your choice of country.

What could she say? If Kronii loves anyone more than herself (which is highly impossible), she's going to the ends of the Earth for you.

⏳ First Kiss:

Despite being so overly confident in your first date, Kronii is really shy when it comes to physical affection of any kind. Try to hold her hand? She'll squeak and flush red (but she won't let go). A quick peck on the cheek as your rushing out the door? By the time you get back she'll still be a sputtering mess. Even a simple hug? She'll tense up before burying her face in your to hide her flustered cheeks.

So to say you were surprised when she was the one who initiated your very first proper kiss on the lips would be a severe understatement.

At this point in the relationship she would be very aware of how much weight this could possibly hold for you and your relationship with her. So who did she go to for advice? No, not Mumei. She may be her best friend, but she doubted the forgetful owl would be much help with romance. She'd already asked Sana for one favour in her romantic endeavour (plus she didn't want to face the delightful squealing from the embodiment of space). So that left her with Fauna and Bae... and Fauna was out running some errands...

She really didn't expect one hell of a pep-talk from her over-excited rat friend, but after countless hours of talking it over with her, she was ready.

It was so soft and sweet, like she was afraid you break it all too quickly but at the same time she was ready to flee at the hint of disgust. But when you ever so carefully and slowly returned the kiss, she could feel the streams of energy burst through her veins, her cherry-red blush returning at full force.

At the end of the day, the best part of that memory was the laughs you shared after it.

⏳ Getting Sick:

For however understanding and sweet Kronii is when she wants to be, when she found out about human sicknesses she was less than impressed. Considering she is as old as time, you were kind of surprised that she didn't know about the various illnesses that humans could get, but she merely brushed it off with 'That's Mumei's job. I look over time, not civilization'.

She was more annoyed at the fact that you slept so often and stayed curled up in bed for 99% of the time! Okay so maybe she was exaggerating, but she was so used to you being by her side whenever she wasn't streaming and all of a sudden she hardly ever got to see you now that you were huddled up in bed all day.

But on the bright side she got to spend all day with you huddled up in bed binging your favourite shows. And on the even brighter side, she can't get sick herself so you get all the smooches you desire.

⏳ Jealousy:

On one hand, Mumei was an amazing friend, on the other, she was also clingy. It seemed every time Kronii looked to where the two of you were having a cup of tea outside, Mumei was always brushing her hand over your whenever you reached for a cookie, or leaning in a little too close to tell you something (why did she need to whisper, no one else was out there).

But here Kronii was, looking fabulous in her 'Kiss The Clock' apron you had gotten her watching over her chefs make dinner. She wished she could be out there, sitting between the two of you with an arm slung around your shoulder as the three of you chatted about whatever came to mind.

Her scowl deepened as she watched Mumei say something that must've been hilarious as the two of you burst out laughing not two seconds later. And while you were laughing, Mumei righted herself and shot a smug grin at Kronii through the window and it was at this moment Kronii realised that her owl friend was trying to make her jealous.

That damn owl...

Miscellaneous:

⏳ Using Kronii's clock piece as a giant fan on hot days. Very cool and you definitely don't get weird stares at all whenever you use it in public

⏳ As stated by horny_shitz in chapter 91 "I'll stop crying if the author clarifies that my face is in between her huge bankoowagooba willywoowonkeras dillishingbowers mommymilkers"... Of course I said yes. This isn't a miscellaneous fact I just felt the need to point this out

horny_shitz also commented "my dream to be cushioned against kroniis jupiter like mommymilkers has come true". Another very important detail that needs to be mentioned

⏳ All of her maids and servants now serve you, too because Kronii wants to make sure you are well taken care of whenever she is away

⏳ (I swear she's not trying to be distant or possessive she just doesn't know how to relationship as a 'human')

⏳ Lots of forehead kisses and hand kisses, especially on your knuckles. So many soft moments and soft kisses all around with Kronii

⏳ Dating Kronii means Mumei is your new best friend. By extension you also get berries... All the berries...

⏳ Sometimes you'll just stay up to ungodly hours of the night, just holding each other and eating snacks until you fall asleep in the early hours of the morning (See chapter 90)

⏳ Also Boros loves you... You are very warm and he likes to nap on you

⏳ You eventually move in with Kronii and now you live the life of luxury