|| 095 || Hakos Baelz 🎲 H/F

Art by kuri (animejpholic) on Danbooru

Dating Hakos Baelz would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎲 First Date:

Bae loves cats. Bae also loves coffee. So what better place for a first date than a cat café?

You didn't tell her at first because you knew seeing the stars in her eyes from the surprise would be one of the best memories you'd ever had. And you were right.

As soon as the café was within sight (cutely called MeowMe Café), the reaction was instantaneous. The way her ears perked up and her eyes widened as she regarded the adorable sight with absolute fascination before grabbing you hand and thanking you profusely as she jumped up and down. The two of you garnered a few odd looks from the occasional passersby neither of you cared, instead more excited about the cats. And the food, I guess.

The inside was quaint and cosy with various cat trees strewn about the place, each with at least three cats tucked away in beds, enjoying the company. As soon as you sat down, a particularly friendly white and ginger tabby strolled up and brushed passed your legs, choosing to curl up on your lap.

But that was nothing compared to Bae who had at least four cats crawling over her. Two curled up in her lap, enjoying the way her fingers ran through their fur, one perched itself upon her shoulders and an especially small kitten sitting atop her head between her ears.

10/10 would visit MeowMe Café again.

🎲 First Kiss:

Playing Uno was a bad idea.

Playing Uno with truth or dare added in the mix was an even worse idea.

Yet somehow, here you were sat between Hakos Baelz, your girlfriend of 2 months, and Nanashi Mumei, certified adorable and forgetful owl.

And what was even weirder was the seven top hats Bae had on. You didn't even know where she managed to get seven top hats, each somewhat smaller than the last and in various colours. You had to ask since you've been meaning to get some for yourself.

Anyway, back to the game.

Now, here you were, struggling with 13 cards in your hand, while Bae was down to her final two. Mumei and Sana both has five and seven cards respectively and Kronii was staring at everyone smugly with only one card left in her hand.

Well, several hijinks ensued and all of a sudden Bae was triumphantly slamming her last card down while Kronii sat to the side, crying over her fifteen cards after an impressive bad luck streak.

And then there was you, twenty-three cards and counting, making you the loser of tonight's seventh round of Uno in a row. Somehow.

"(Y/N)! TRUTH OR DARE?" She had yelled excitedly, pointing enthusiastically at you. You froze. On one hand, she could get you to spill the tea on anything in your life (within reason. But then again, she was chaos), or she could get you to do anything she wanted (once again, within reason but chaos).

Honestly, you didn't really want to spill the tea, so dare it was.

"I dare you.... to kiss me!"

And the rest was history.

🎲 Getting Sick:

Bae was worried when you didn't come skulking into the kitchen at 11 in the morning for your regular three cups of coffee. She was also sad because she was also deprived of her favourite coffee buddy.