12

Another short short update 🤣, I just suddenly wanted to post because I don't know if I will have time to update in the future. Love love ❤️

      Shasha was sent home early by Lu Jian and Shasha immediately complied. 'hehe I knew it. He must have wanted to see the female lead. He can't see her with me there so he just sent me home.' Shasha nodded agreeing with herself as she happily munch on the snacks she sneakily bought on the way home.

         Lu Jian kept on repeating the video sent by his subordinate, it was a video on what had transpired between Bai Ran and Shasha. He sneered and ordered for the presence of Bai Ran.

(I'm crying 😭, I have no idea on how I'm going to describe or write scenarios in business, I should have write a school setting with the same plot bruh)

        Bai Ran was so excited when she was called by Du Li (Lu Jian's secretary) she smirked seeing her colleagues expression of envy. Although Bai Ran was confused on why the things that had happened in her past lives changed, she still believes that she's going to reach the pinnacle of life. It must be that bitch doing something as to why she have not interacted with Lu Jian for the past weeks. If not for her, then why did she not encountered Lu Jian and why he didn't appear to help her when she was being bullied.

           She was ecstatic but maintained her shy appearance since Du Li was infront of her. She knew Du Li was a very trusted subordinate of Lu Jian so she must maintain her countenance.
After entering the office, she saw him on his desk busily looking at his laptop. He didn't even spare her a glance. Bai Ran didn't get annoyed, she was used to him being just as cold as ever but after they got together he was as gentle as a breeze. "You called for me? Sire?" She said pretending to be nervous.

Lu Jian coldly look at her and sneered.  Bai Ran froze as she felt a chill on her back. Lu Jian showed the video on his laptop. "Th.....this .." Bai Ran lost her composure, she didn't expect that they were caught on cam.
Although nothing's wrong on the vid, it still made her stunned. "I want to know who you are to my wife?"
Bai Ran, like her soul left her body shuddered. "W...w.haat..!?, Wi...ifee...?" 

      Lu Jian narrowed his eyes, like he suddenly realized something...

          Shasha happily ate her dinner, Lu Jian was not yet home so she thought he was already having a dinner with Bai Ran so she just cooked a portion good only for her. After eating, she took a bath and lay on her bed. Thinking of a plan on who is she going to contact for a plane ticket to book. The plot is progressing so fast, she cannot delay her leave. If worst comes to worst then she can immediately flee back to America. And like a wish come true, someone dm her, it was also a Chinese friend of the original who also came from USA and is inviting her for a lunch date tomorrow since she had just arrived on china. Shasha's eyes lit up, a savior has arrived. She quickly replied yes not thinking if a certain someone might not agree on her going out.

This must be the shortest update I have for now 🤣... This is it for now beloved readers ❤️...