epilogue

a/n : this entire chapter is me trying to manifest love into my life lmfao 

just the alt ending next!

please comment, vote, and react!

+

✯✯✯ 

THE BUILDINGS OF VERONA.

aka: the view from Spencer's new apartment.

She's been here for what? 5 hours? And Spencer is pretty sure she's like, never leaving this place. Never. Like, HYDRA could completely infest this place, and she'd spend her dying breath smashing each and every one of their heads in. Including, if needs be, James Buchanan Barnes. Stupid memories back or not.

For once in her life, spencer is completely, and irrevocably, convinced of a decision that she's made -- and yeah, she feels pretty fucking happy about it. Maybe now she's got a sense for good things? Maybe, all along, she was attracted to this place because she, Spencer Banner, was, at heart, a magnet for good things.

After all, she has a fucking apartment. In Verona. And a boyfriend. A hot one, at that – it's as if Romeo and Juliet weren't idiots, and worked through the initial danger they faced.

Besides her, something brushes against her arm. Leo rubs up on Spencer's bare arm, and she smiles down at him. She silently thanks Peter for taking such good care of him even as she had her 17th meltdown of the month. She's also pretty sure Peter was sadder to see Leo go than Pietro.