Part 36: aftercare

Y/N POV:

You woke up in taehyung arms. You looked up to see his angelic face sleeping peacefully. He wrapped his around your naked body securely. You looked below the blanket to see you both were completely naked.

Last nights incident got into your mind and you blushed. You wanted to clean yourself up so you tried your best to move without disturbing him. But you let out a small groan because you felt sore in between your legs while trying to move. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at you.

'Baby what happened?'

He asked worriedly.

'Uh nothing I m trying to get up. I want to clean myself. I feel so sticky down there.'

You said feeling shy and embarrassed. He nodded his head and wore his boxers. You looked away shyly not wanting to see his bub down there. You tried to get up again but your lower part ached a bit. Taehyung noticed and rushed to you.

'What happened y/n ?'

'Nothing. It just hurts a little down there.'

'Omg I m so sorry. I think I went so hard. I m sorry y/n.'

He said kissing your forehead. His eyes full of concerned for you. Your heart felt warm at his love and care for you. You gave him a small smile.

'It's okay taehyung. You weren't hard I m just too sensitive '

'No y/n I should have been careful. You wait here. I will come.'

He said. You just laid down there as he said. After few minutes he came with a bowl of water and a cloth. He came to you and removed your blanket but you clutched on it.

'Tae what are you doing?'

'Don't feel shy baby I saw everything yesterday night. So it's fine.'

'But still Tae-'

He felt you were being too shy so he bought a shirt of his and made you wear. But you were naked completely inside .He removed the blanket and sat between your legs. You hid your face in embarrassment.

'Y/n it's me. I already saw it don't feel shy. You weren't shy yesterday night tho.'

He said smirking making you hit his arm. You both chuckled. And finally you felt less embarrassed because of his sweet words. He spread your legs a little and saw your private area.

'There's blood here. I should have been more careful knowing it's your first time.'

'Tae it's totally normal for us to shed blood for the first time. You don't feel bad.'

You reassured him. He sighed and dipped the cloth in warm water and bought it to your inner thighs cleaning the cum and blood. You felt a little better after he cleaned you. He got up from the bed and lifted you up in his arms in bridal style taking you by surprise.

'Tae what are you doing?'

He sushed you by pecking you on your lips. You blushed and hid your face in his chest. He took you in the bathroom and made you sit on the counter. He prepared the bath tub with warm water for you and came to you.

'Unbutton your shirt.'

He said. Your eyes widened. He hugged your waist lightly and his face in your crook of the neck giving you butterfly kisses.

'Baby you took care of me yesterday so pls let me take care of you.'

Your heart melted by his words.

'You weren't like this before.'

'I want to change for you y/n. I want to take care of you. Please let me do this atleast for you.'

You cupped his cheeks and kissed him passionately.

'Tae you don't have to change for me or for anyone else. I love the way you are. I love you for you.'

'But y/n please let me take care of you.'

He said and you nodded your head. He unbuttoned your shirt and you were completely naked now. He saw the love bites he gave you last night.

'I can't believe I did this.'

He said making you turn into a tomato red colour. He giggled and took you to the bathtub. But you stopped him.

'But I wanna take a shower.'

You said pouting. He made you stand on your feet and held your waist securely for support. He turned on the shower and removed his boxers. You both were completely naked. You wrapped your hands around his neck.

'I'm glad you are my first time.'

You said.

'You are my first time too.'

He said making your eyes go wide.

'Really?'

You asked surprised.

'Why? Don't you believe me ?'

'No I mean you're hot and handsome and no one can resist you. So I thought you already had lost your virginity.'

You said making him chuckle.

'Hmm so my wife thinks no one can resist my handsomeness and hotness.'

He smirked proudly.

You whined. Then suddenly he gasped.

'What happened Tae ?'

'Princess we didn't use protection last night. I came into you. There's a chance of you getting pregnant.'

'So what? Don't you want me to become mother of your children ?'.

'No no no it's not like that. I Just don't want you to regret later.'

He said whispering the last part.

'Why will I?'

'You know you are just 19yo and you know many don't want to become pregnant at this age. So I don't want you to regret last night.'

'Never I will regret. And I will be happy to see a mini version of us.'

He then looked at you with glistening eyes.

'Tae what happened. Why did you become so emotional?'

He hugged you.

'What did I do to deserve you y/n? I truly don't deserve an angel like you. Even though I have disrespected you, even though I acted cold towards you, even though I hated you, you are still here for me. I am so lucky to have you.'