Chapter ??? - mARRY ME REBECCA-

You stare at the royals.

I forgot to ask what day they died...

You check their eyes, and you hum. "They work fast,"

You seal the curtains, and you get to work.

"The world under my domain, return this soul stolen too fast," You hold a hand over each body, and you begin to glow. Sweat trickles down your neck as you tighten your jaw. "Restore onto them the blessing of life, the life that I give and take at will."

Blood drains from your cheeks, and you collapse onto the floor when the spell is over. You're too tired to call anyone, but before passing out for the second time in the month, you feel arms support your back and legs and a gentle voice telling you you did well.

The next time you wake up, you've been moved behind the frontlines.

"Aw, shit, I probably slept for a whole week again," You grumble under your breath.

"GENERAL!" Helios rushes up to you. "ARE YOU BETTER?"

"Breathing," You sigh. "How long was I out?"

"A month."

"Excuse me?"

"A month." Arthur enters the tent. "We've been pushed back behind the front lines; we're losing."

You sigh and toss on your coat. "Which Lances are dead?"

"None," Arthur helps you pin your badge to your chest. "Oh, well, I'm pretty sure Bairon's body was never found."

"He probably betrayed us," You mumble. "I'm reporting. I'm transferring to the offense team. We can't afford any more losses."

"Couldn't you just kill them all with a snap?" Another soldier walks in.

Arthur glares at the soldier. "This is the boy who took over your position temporarily while you were out."

You stare at the soldier. "Alright, Heli, give me an analysis of the boy, and I'll decide whether or not to keep him. He's real bold for just entering my tent like that."

You look down at the soldier. "Let's go."

The three of you teleport to the central office.

"GOOD MORNING, BITCHES <333" You throw the doors open.

"Alright, here's your job-"

"No, I came to transfer to offense," You hum. "Here's the papers..."

The papers form out of the air, and you hand them to him. "Put me on the strategizing team. I'm going to face Agrona head on."

"Are you insane?" Arthur cuts you off.

You stare at him. "Damn right I am."

"Is this a suicide mission?"

"More or less," You shrug. "Now, put me on the list before I invade our own army."

The generals smile. "It's nice to have you back on the team."

"Yeah, sure," You hum.

Short ass time I have left-

"Arthur, let's get married," You sigh.

Arthur chokes. "I'm seventeen."

"And I'm seventeen too??? Just ask one of the royal-"

"They're not going to let me." Arthur deadpans.

"Then we get married the old fashioned way," You shrug. "In the woods with makeshift rings."

Arthur stares at you. "With the chance of getting ambushed?"

You tap your chin in thought. "How about at my palace?"

"In Epheotus?"

You smile.

Arthur thinks. "How will I get you a ring?"

"I'll provide them!"

Arthur shakes his head. "Let me propose first."

You stare at him, lips parted in surprise. "I'll be waiting, then!"

You were not expecting him to actually propose.

"ARTHUR, WE'RE BOTH SEVENTEEN-"

"There's no official age for engagement," He smiles. "Since the only person there to witness our union-"

"Union," You wheeze.

"We're getting married in the woods." Arthur smiles. "With these."

He holds up two gems. One purple, like your eyes without the spell, and another blue, like his eyes.

"Let's elope."

"whAT?!"

"Let's elope." Arthur smiles.

You stand there, questioning your sanity.

"You know what? Sure." You smile at him. "Where should we move?"

Arthur grins.