88. Revived Memories.

Previously.......

Doma looked at Inosuke for a while and suddenly widened his eyes in surprise and widened his grin as well. He then commented, "OHHH!!? I remember you from somewhere. That face, I have seen it."

.
.
.
.

"Have we met somewhere before?" Doma questioned Inosuke as he petted the boar mask.

Inosuke yelled back, "I DON'T REMEMBER MEETING A FUCKFACE LIKE YOU BEFORE!! AND DON'T TOUCH MY MASK WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!"

"No. You're wrong. We have met. I know you."

"I'M TELLING YOU WE HAVEN'T, YOU SHITFACE!! THE ONE I MET BEFORE WAS KANAE-SAN!! IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE MET HER BEFORE AND I WANTED TO ASK HER ABOUT IT BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED IF I HADN'T MET HER BEFORE!!" He yelled back again.

Shinobu attempted to lead the teen away by saying that Doma is spouting random shit. "Inosuke, calm down. He's just spouting random shit."

Doma became surprised and offended by what she said and commented, "Random? Ouch. One of my saving grace is my seriousness. Besides, I have a good memory. I remember the time when I was human quite well."

Right after he said that, he pierced his own skull with his finger disgusting the three.

"EGGHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!? EWWWW!!" Inosuke yelled at him.

"Hmmm......hmmmmm? Ah! Here we go! Fifteen years ago. That's preety recent." Doma said.

This confused the three.

Doma then retold the three about what had happened 15 years ago.
"There was a woman, roughly 17 or 18 years old, carrying a baby. Her husband beat her everyday and her mother in law also tortured her daily. So my eternal paradise cult took in that poor woman. She had no parents nor siblings. She had no place to go to or be safe at. When I first met her, her face was so bruised I couldn't tell how she really looked. It was pretty rough. And she was partially blind because of the beatings to her face. But when I touched it, she went back to normal. She was the most beautiful person I had ever met. And she left a lasting impression on me."

Doma then pointed at Inosuke and said, "She had the same face as you. But she looked more soft and delicate. She was your mom, am I right? Oh yeah! No mistake about that."

Inosuke shouted back, "I HAVE GOT NO MOTHER! I WAS RAISED BY BOARS!! WHATEVER YOU SAID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!"

"You're a human, so that means a human must have given birth to you." Doma said. Right after he said that, Inosuke charged at him and readied to attack.

"ZIP IT ALREADY!! YOU PIECE OF TRASH!! GIVE ME BACK MY MASK!!" He shouted.

BEAST BREATHING
SIXTH FANG
PALISADE BITE

Both Kanae and Shinobu tried to stop Inosuke, but they were already late.