Chapter 25 - [An Unusual Pair]

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

*Bzzzzzzzt*

A somewhat ominous buzz echoed throughout my quiet Room. The Eerie Silence remained undisturbed.

Atleast until someone spoke

"...aren't you Cruel.... Ayanokōji-kun"
A Beautiful Black haired Girl, spoke. Sitting on my bed with a hint of worry.

"Are you Disillusioned with me now?"
I asked as I returned my phone in my pocket.

"Perhaps... But I don't mind" She said with a sigh "Do what you must. Just remember that I'm on your side. That's all I ask"

"Sure" I flatly stated.

In this Cruel act. Horikita was my only accomplice. We were on the same boat. Share the same mind. Both not willing to hesitate, for us to move on Forward.

"But Still. I don't understand why you would Hold on to both of their Expulsion. Even going as far to uphold this "game" you speak of"

Going to the Kitchen to prepare something. Horikita and I continued our conversation on the matter.

"Game or competition, was just an Excuse. When we Expell both of them at once, They're not the only ones that would Suffer after that"

And besides. They don't know the one threatening them is their own Classmate. And that particular point is important.

"Any request?" I asked as a Follow up

Perhaps disturbed by how I was taking this conversation in such a light manner. Horikita took a few seconds to answer.
".........I'll have the same as you"

"Hmm" I continued what I was doing upon hearing her answer. Boiling some Water, to prepare a good cup of tea.

I could see Horikita from my peripheral vision pondering about what I said early on. Waiting for her to understand the meaning behind my words. I just continued what I must.

"I see..." After a few short seconds of thinking. Horikita let out a word of understanding. "You're Basically using this "game" to hide and prevent the fact that our Class would Suffer some damage if both of them get expelled at the same time. But it also helps us further hide our Identity, as the one Threatening them"

"Good" as expected of her.

In order to put a good amount of mental burden on the two. I told them that I'll expell them both.

But that was all. It was just to scare them. To make them do our Bidding. To make them behave

As previously said, If Both of them gets Expelled at the same time. Our Class would Suffer some massive damage nonetheless.

And we can't exactly tell them that. Since that would obviously give away our Identities as their own Classmate

So I used this "game". Taking advantage of the fact that they don't know me. Using it as an excuse to hide our unwillingness to Further damage the Class.

"Even if one of them do get expelled. The other should still behave. As it doesn't change the fact that we still hold his very life"

There would still be a cold knife, pushed against their throat. Making them do our Bidding Without much of an excuse.

It's an exaggerated example..... But is it Really?

"Right....." Horikita looked down once more in thought

By this time, the water already boiled. Allowing me to prepare the tea to completeness

Pouring a cup for me, and one For Horikita as well. I made my way back to the small Coffee Table. Right Infront of her.