Bright's side • Part 3

~Chapter 5~
(This  portion was also mentioned in the 12th chapter but not in detail )

"Again? Really?" I muttered when I saw Tu and Win once more leaving the school together.

It's annoying to say the least, I'm so done with this already it's been what, weeks since they've been going out like this.

"Nong bright, could you come to my office for a moment?" Another voice joined making me look back,

When did my class teacher get here? What?

I looked back at her giving a quick nod and a smile.

"Khap ma'am" I replied, as I followed behind her into her office.

"Bright, listen to me very carefully" she said and I nodded,

"Your grades aren't good" she added making me raise an eyebrow.

We literally just started with school how is she already doing this to me?

"But ma'am we haven't had any tests yet" I said truthfully,

"I know I know but this concern is from your past records. And from what I've seen in class you're not so interested in improving any time soon," she said and i sighed.

"Ma'am that's not true"

"What do you want to do in the the future Bright?" She said.

"Um, sports"

"That explains it then" she sighed giving a small smile.

While I felt so small, and insignificant.

"Alright then, atleast you know what you're capable of! Alright then I suppose you'll be able to get into a good college with your sports background. Just pass your exams" she said.

"Can I leave now?" I asked and she nodded.

I walked back out feeling insulted as ever, just who does she think she is?

What I'm capable of?

"Arghh" I groaned as I held onto my head sliding down onto the floor.

▪️▪️▪️

I rushed back home feeling annoyed at my teacher, I walked straight to my room throwing my bag in one corner I picked up my beautiful guitar that Win had given me.

"Ah I need this so bad, already it's not my choice to go for sports and now this bullshit! I can do whatever I want to I just can't!" I cried as I sat down on my bed.

I was aimlessly strumming my guitar rather loudly trying to not think about what had just happened in school.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" I heard my por shout making me Look over.

My eyes widened when I saw him walk towards me grabbing my guitar by its neck yanking it away from me.

"Por! What are you doing!" I yelled back trying to grab my guitar back,