russians

Yelena pov

I was in the middle of trying to beat Pietro in a dance arcade game when Friday says y/n wants me, i quickly finish and head up to where Friday directed me to which i assumed was her room.

'hey маленькая рок-звезда' (little rockstar) i greet walking into the room since the door was mostly open.

'hey Yelena' she croaks, i smile and sit on the bed leaning against the wall.

'you wanted me' i question

'yeah im bored, and tired and sick, can you just like tell me storys like we used to?' she asks turning her head towards me. I smile and agree beginning to talk about some of the smaller fun things in life that i had discovered since coming out of the red room.

'i love when theres a dog in the street and a little kid goes "it's a puppy"' i told her smiling. I look down to see her smiling as well, she had shifted so her head was in my lap ' i also love when it rains and people share their umbrella with complete strangers, it shows the world isn't that bad' i go off listing things i love while she just listens playing with my hands. Every 5 minutes ish she would have to sit up which i can tell hurt to blow her nose, she coughed every now and again as well. y/n was still pale and her tongue was white when she coughed.

About an hour later i look down to see her asleep, i smile kissing her forehead and gently leaving.

Nats pov

I bid wanda steve and clint a good bye and went off to train. Putting my playlist on shuffle i begin my workout.

Time skip like an hour or 2

I finish my workout chugging the rest of my water bottle and whipping my sweat with a towel, heading to my room to shower. Grabbing a hoodie and tights i walk into the shower turning it on to warm up before taking off my clothes, taking out my hair and hoping in. i let the scorching hot water (which is the only temp a shower should be) run over my body and head for a bit before washing.

I step out of the shower wrapping a towel around myself, drying and get changed. I pick up my phone checking the time i notice it is almost lunch, so i decide to check up on y/n, i walk out off my bedroom and into y/ns since it is just across the hall.

I debate knocking because she might be asleep, inevitably i just walk in. i see her just laying in bed sleeping. I smile but see the room. I walk into the room picking up tissues putting them in the bed taking the bag out tying it and leaving the room again.

'Friday alert me when she wakes up' i ask

'of course ms romonoff' she answers, i thank the AI and throw the rubbish down the shoot. I walk to the main area and see Yelena in the fridge.

'looking for anything?' i ask reaching into the already open fridge to grab some water.

'something sweet' she informs moving to the pantry. I chuckle pressing a button under the bench which opens a door behind the flour in the pantry to a secret part only wanda and i know about. Yelena stands up at the noise, i push past her digging to the back and lifting the door.

'you can have 1 thing' i tell my little sister, she smirks grabbing a handful off chocolates and sprinting away. I close the door hiding the evidence before sprinting after her.

Tonys pov

I leave peter in the lab to go get peter and i some lunch when i see natashas sister sprinting down the hall and i quickly move to the side knowing the other assassin isn't far behind. As i guessed it the red head a second later comes around the corner. Running after the blonde. I don't want to be a witness so just keep walking to the kitchen. Grabbing left overs and going back to the lab.

y/n pov

i wake up with a blocked nose and the need to throw up. I lean over to the bin and thow up. I then notice that all the tissues are gone as well as Yelena. I know nat cleaned up because she always folds the bag over the bin than ties the two ends together when she puts a new bag in. I roll back over leaning back. My whole body ached i don't think i could stand for more than a second. I pulled the covers off me suddenly hot when nat walked in. 'hey y/n its lunch if you could try to eat something' she tells me. I nod and hold my arms out. She laughs and comes to pick me up holding me chest to chest as i lean my head on her shoulder.

We make it to the kitchen. I look behind nat as i am facing her and see Yelena handcuffed to the table trying to dislocate her wrist.

Why is Yelena tied to the table?

i question nat in her head. 'because someone raided my chocolate' she responded so Yelena herd

'u gave me the opportunity' the blonde Russian informs successfully dislocating her wrist and gets out of the hand cuffs. Standing up she walks behind nat and pulls her braid.

'if it wasn't for y/n youd be dead' nat spits i chuckle a bit which causes me to break out into a coughing fit. This earned worried glances from the Russians

'im fine' i choke out

'no your not' nat says making her way to the cupboard. She grabs something out i cant see and fumbles around in the kitchen some more before putting me on the bench and standing in between my knees. 'open' she says holding a spoon up to my mouth. Im hesitant but trust nat and open my mouth, she spoons the liquid into my mouth telling me to swallow. My face curls up in disgust at the taste.

'hey you got off lucky she used to trick me by telling me it was melted ice cream, that made m hate it so when ever we got it she would have it all to herself' Yelena says grabbing a juice popper and going to sit on the couch.

'what do you want to eat?' nat questions turning her attention back to me.

'im not hungry' i reply, she twitches her head over to the side slightly in confusion.

'y/n you gotta eat you haven't eaten all day' nat says putting her hands on my knees

'listen to your mother' Yelena says from the couch.

'i don't think you have any food left in you either' nat says trying to get me to say something.

'i wouldn't mine mash potato and nuggets' i whisper which she herd.

'with carrots on the side?' she questions knowing me to well, i nod 'great, i wont make a lot but you gotta eat it' i nod trying to get down to join Yelena watching tv. I stumble but make it to the couch.

'what you watching' i ask her sitting in the arm chair next to her

'stranger things' she responds never breaking eye contact with the screen. I recognise it as the first episode. And watch contently as i enjoy re watching shows.

A couple minuets later she pauses it on hopper. 'NATASHA PAPA ALEXI IS IN THIS' she yells

'that's your dad?' i ask

'kinda' she responds. i nod as nat walks over seeing what the screaming is about.

'so cool' i think to myself

'wow he hid this, how could he' she mocked hurt. 'god its gonna be fun to bring up' nat laughs and leaves back to the kitchen.