}•{ The changing moods.

~•} C H A P T E R|6 {•~

"W-hat" Ishani gasped stunned

"Yes now go and pack your bags and clothes dear wife because we are going on a private island owned by Rathores." Vardhaan lazily plopped on the couch, enjoying her facial expressions.

"I am not going on any honeymoon with you Mr. Rathore." Ishani screeched while her eyes showed the detest for her newlywed husband.

"Well as long as I remember Mrs. Rathore that women go on their honeymoon with their husband only, right? And I am legally your husband so I have every right to take you on a honeymoon." He lazily raised one eyebrow.

"Also it would only take me a minute to call your dad and say that your daughter doesn't want to go on a honeymoon with her handsome, charming, and heartthrob husband." He added with a wink to which Ishani emitted an action of vomiting and instantly his face contoured into anger and Ishani's lips tugged into a smile.

"You better pack your bag and clothes before I drag you to the island or else you have to roam without them." with this he left the room and Ishani glared at his retreating back.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Raina arrived in her room to find her husband already there.

Aakarsh was seated on the bed with a laptop in his lap and specs adorning his eyes.

Raina's eyes lingered on him for a little longer than they should. Releasing a heaved sigh, she sat on the couch, the only place she had been allowed apart from the washroom.

She was disappointed with herself for behaving this way, like a teenager who was gawking at his/her crush.
Though she couldn't help herself in this matter as her heart never listened to her nor do her eyes. Her innocent eyes always settled on him, her first crush, her husband.

Raina was always a sweet and sensitive person with a lot of feelings. Being a daughter of a big businessman, she had many restrictions in her life... She wasn't allowed to be seen with boys, she should always be perfectly dressed and she should always behave nicely so that the media's attention doesn't shift to her.

But all this didn't stop her from having a crush, a tiny bit of innocent crush on the third Rathore heir. The moment she gazed at his photograph in which The Aakarsh Rathore was decked up in boxing attire, her heart skipped a beat. Then and there she knew, he became her first crush.

Nonetheless, unlike his other fangirls she never sent him any dm nor did she ever dreamt of being with him because she knew it wasn't possible as this was real life, not some sort of movie plus he was just too good for her.

But the moment her father came with the marriage proposal, all her logical thinking went to drain. She was wooed by his charm, his looks, and said yes to the proposal as for once she believed that maybe her life would end like movies...