Chapter - 26

Hey..... My Starry buddies.... Hello and welcome again... 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I come back with the most awaited chapter of yours favourite story MY TEEN WIFE....

Please listen to the song attached above..... I felt like this song is connected to this chapter....

So....
.
.
.
Happy Reading 😊😊😊

******
As we've seen in the last chapter that Raj was very furious on Kajal as she has kept a Nirjal fast of Karva chauth for him. He tried intimidating her so that she could stop all this but , Kajal's reply shut him then and there.

Now.... Present...

"Ab tum yeh sab kyun kar rahi ho.... Tum mujhse kya chahti ho?? Raj asked helplessly.
(Why you are doing all this now, what do you want from me)

Kajal looked at him with a pleasant smile and said, " Puri zindagi apke sath guzarna chahti hun!!!
Apke sath rahu, khush rahu.... Apse bate karti rahoo.... Apko yuhi dekhti rahu... Kabhi ladaa karu ,fir ap hi ko hug karke roya karu....
Jitni aaj hun, kal bhi apke piche utni hi pagal rahu.... Aur ek din inhi akho me dekhte hue, apki inhi baahon me dumm tod du!!!!
(I wanna spend my whole life with you, stay with you, stay happy, keep talking to you, keep admiring you like this only, sometimes fight with you than cry by hugging you only. I wanna stay crazy for you in the future also like this only. And one day die in your arms by stareing in your eyes.)

Raj was in a complete shock today. He was looking at her with wider eyes.

Kajal's chuckled lightly on his expression and said, "shock lagaa naa... Mujhe bhi laga tha... Par ab kya karu..... Pataa nahi kese hua, kyu hua par kab apse itna saara pyaar hogya ki!!!!...... Ki ab apke bina saans lena bhi mere liye namumkin hai"
(Get shocked right, I was too. But what to do. IDK when how and why it happened but when I fell so hard for you that now it's impossible for me to even breath without you)

She sighed heavily and continued smiling shyly. She looked in Raj's eyes and said, "there are many wants like normal people also.... I... I wanna make love to you!!!
I wanna kiss those irresistible lips of yours.....
I know I got my mind a bit lately,but finally got it when I can't resist your goodness.and my love.......and fell for you....
. That's all I want!!

Raj was unable to collect any word to answer her back. He has witnessed her behavior change in last few weeks but he didn't thought for once that she'll confess to him like this.

He tried to act mature, he cleared his throat and said, "listen Kajal.... Stop assuming things... It's.. It's not love which you are thinks, it's infatuation!!!
That's it....

Kajal rolled her eyes on his words and said, " Don't ever try to manipulate me.... Though I'm 9 years younger than you , but I know the difference between love and infatuation...... And you're trying to implicate me in this so called✌infatuation game✌because!!!!
You're still unaware of the love of mine, which I have for my loved ones "Kajal said the last sentence with a smirk.

Raj was about to say something when Kajal showed him her hand and said with a bored expression, "Don't waste your energy on me Saksena Sahab...
There will be no way you get rid of me... You're stuck with me for the whole life now. And by today or another day you'll also fell for me... I know for sure"

She said and went towards the bed humming a song and making a rough bun of her long hair.

Raj was looking at her back , still shock on her blunt confession. She turned towards him and said teasingly, "I know my charms are irresistible but get yourself fresh first than I'm all yours.....