When The Writer Gets Bullied...

"We're home!" Ioa yelled, servos still carrying her creator protectively. After all, Anna had managed to sustain bruises her legs and some cuts throughout her body.

"Lightblade?" Optimus asked, stepping over in his bot form. "You left without a word, what happened?"

"Yeah! What gives?!" Miko pouted, drying her wet hair with a towel. She was in common clothes, exchanging her swimsuits for a more decent outfit.

"She's just salty because we had to cut the trip short." Jack sighed, his blue towel draping over his shoulders. "So, what's up?"

Shaking her helm, Ioa kept silent and crouched to the ground, finally showing the team a badly injured (but in the process of healing) Anna giving them a weak smile.

"H-Hi guys..."

.

.

.

.

.

"ANNA!?" Ratchet hollered, dropping the box of sunscreen and rushed towards the girl. Turning back into his original form, the Autobot medic scanned the kid and growled. "HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPENED!?"

"Who TOUCHED her!?" Megatron snarled, glancing at the original character.

"Are you alright?" Optimus asked, furrowing his optic ridges at the writer.

"Just one day of us having a holiday, and you managed to screw up? You REALLY can't live without us, can you?" Airachnid scoffed, rearranging her hat above her head.

Soundwave PURPOSEDLY walked pass the holoformed femme, smacking his tentacles onto her as he passed by.

"HEY, WATCH IT!" she hissed.

Ignoring the spider-lady as usual, the communication specialist stopped by Anna's side and picked the girl up, visor displaying a worried emoji at the girl.

"Hiya Sounders." Anna murmured, nuzzling into his face. "I miss you guys s-so much..."

Perhaps it was the stress and the injuries, but the girl couldn't keep it in any longer. Thus, the dam broke.

Sniffles were heard before a slight up and down on the hoodie girl's shoulders as her emotions crashed down hard. Biting her lips, the ratty and hurt Anna curled in front of the silent mech's face, tears leaking like a broken faucet.

.

.

.

.

"OH SHITSHITSHIT-" Smokescreen was the first to snap into reality.

"H-HEY! D-DON'T CRY!" Bulkhead followed suit, panicking alongside with Breakdown and Knockout.

"A-ANNA!? ANNA!!" Starscream shrieked, playing with his digits as he stared at the kid wide-opticed. The kids, Fowler and Miss June were also shocked, staring at each other, silently asking one another on how to deal with this.

"Shut up." Skyquake hissed, slapping his servo onto Starscream's intake.

"Can't you guys see that she's already stressed as it is!?" Dreadwing finished his brother's thought, glaring at his crew.

Predaking and his cronies tucked their tails, silently watching the weeping girl from a distance with their master, Shockwave.

"Why...W-Why are you crying?" Wheeljack coughed, trying to mask his worry by acting tough. "W-We're here, we didn't leave for too long, you know...?"