Training

Izuku and Hitoshi were stood outside of the same warehouse as the day before, waiting.

It was exactly 3pm. Yasu had wanted them to meet twice each day. At 2:00am for 6 hours, then again at 3:00pm, for.. well, they didn't know how long yet.

The man in question landed between the two, not making a sound when he hit the floor.

By the time he had landed Izuku had pulled out two knives, while Hitoshi gripped his capture weapons.

"Calm down, it's me."

The two teens stood down, and Izuku sighed.

"All due respect Yasu, but you can't just appear like that and expect me not to attack"

"Why?"

Izuku made a 'Tch' sound.

"Well aren't you talkative today?"

"Do I not have a right to know why my intern almost attacked me?"

Yasu looked straight at Izuku with his eyebrows raised.

Hitoshi did not like the tension at all. Yasu and Izuku looked ready to attack eachother.

"Izuku, calm down. There's no point in fighting"

Izuku sighed, again. He now understood why Aizawa did it so much.

He looked away from Yasu, who's expression remained the same.

"We're going to be training for 8 hours."

Hitoshi groaned.

"I'm an insomniac, it takes me 3 hours to fall asleep on a good night. How am I supposed to rest between 11pm and 2am?"

Yasu just shrugged.

"Not my problem. Sleep through the day."

Izuku grinned.

Training and patrolling all the way through the night with no sleep?

It reminded him of when he was still a vigilante.

Yasu turned and walked into the warehouse through a side door. Hitoshi and Izuku followed.

The warehouse was completely empty. Light filtered through the broken windows, but other than that there was no light.

Yasu stood in the middle of the warehouse, Izuku and Hitoshi facing him.

"What are your quirks?"

Izuku looked unsure. Telling a stranger his weakness? Not a good idea. So when Hitoshi started to speak, he extended him compact bo staff and hit his arm gently.

"Why do you need to know?"

Yasu looked done already.

"Why are you so suspicious of me?"

Oh. That's not what Izuku expected.

"Should I not be?"

"It's good to be suspicious of people. But if I was going to hurt you I would have already done it."

Izuku retracted his bo staff and nodded at Hitoshi.

"Uh- my quirk is brainwash. I can control people."

He decided not to give too much detail. Once people know his quirk, it doesn't work. He needed some sort of advantage.

Yasu nodded and looked at Izuku.

"And yours?"

"Quirkless."

The man didn't even look phased. That only confused Izuku.