Hurt Blu

"I need to speak with Katie privately, so you all can step out." My father said as my whole team set down their items and left the room, shutting the door.

"You know Sky-Blu I seriously have to give you props. That's the smartest thing you've done in your whole life and way to go on humiliating yourself and most importantly me!" He said to me as I scoffed at how he still doesn't understand. Nothing has to do with him.

"Thanks Dad for that great talk. It means a lot to know you still don't see the bigger issue. Now if you don't mind leaving I really don't want to talk. At least not to you." I replied as he groaned in frustration while pacing.

"Sky-Blu, I'm going to tell you before a good man comes along and tells you himself. You're a bitch. You are and I'm sorry that I've made your life a living hell for you!" He said as I spun my chair around. I had started to realize my dad was slowly losing it the more we talked about business, but to call me names. He'd never do that.

"You didn't seriously just call me a bitch. Get out now. You sound like a drunk two-year old!" I said as the anger boiled in me. I pointed to the door as I felt a bang. It hurt like hell and I lifted my hands to my lips and I saw blood flowing from my mouth. He had punched me.

"You don't tell me what to do. I'm your father and I'm sick of your nasty ways. Has that little Matthew boy done something to you? You're not acting like my little girl. You're being a snarky, devious bitch." He said as I shook my head. Tears exploded from my insides I cried so hard I swear I saw things.

"How could you? You are my dad and you called me a bitch and punched me in the face. You're insane. You must be drunk, I know my dad and he's a bastard, but I love him. You, who ever you are I don't love a bit!" I said as I stormed out the dressing room. I was greeted by flashing cameras of course.

I held my head down and stormed to my limo with Pepper guiding me. She held the door open for me and literally shoved me in, so no one would see me.

"Are you okay, Blu? I'm not joking. I'll kill that man. I'm sick of watching him degrade you." She asked as I shook my head. "I love you Pep, you're a lifesaver." I said as I kissed her cheek. I really am grateful for her though.

"You are bleeding Katie! That bastard hit you!" She said as I frowned. "I fell storming out the room!" I said as she looked at me seriously. "I'll call you later, okay?" She said as I waved one final time and my limo took off down the back alley.

"Where too, Ms. Sparks?" My driver asked as I grabbed one glass of champagne. "Just drive." I said as I cut up the radio and drowned myself with all the sad thoughts of my god awful father.

I want to see Matthew. I know he'll understand. He gets me, that's part of why I like him. I'm just not sure he'll want to see me after earlier. I shouldn't have said what I said. I should've listened and came up with a better way to tell my dad. I wouldn't have a throbbing lip right now. I'm a idiot. He was right this was a terrible idea.

Tears cascaded down my cheeks as my heart cried even harder. I need him, not tomorrow. Now.

"Take me to the usual." I yelled to the front of the car. "You're already here, Ms. Sparks." He said as I smiled slightly through the mirror hole. "Thanks, I won't need a ride home." I said as I got out, he backed out and sped down the narrow street. All his lights were cut off that means he's not expecting me or anyone for that matter.

He always leaves the light on. I kept walking as I went around back to see Matthew laying on the hood of his soon to be car gazing up at the stars. I stood at the door watching him careful not to make any sound.

"Are you going to come lay with me or stare at me?" He said smiling slightly as I came closer. He lifted me up on the hood as we both laid back staring at the stars together in content silence.

"I'm sorry." I said softly as he kept quiet making me feel abandon and like maybe he wanted me gone. He doesn't care, maybe I should go.

"How'd it go?" He finally said as I sighed softly and a tear fell down my cheek. "Shit awful, we got in a heated argument!" I said as Matthew moved closer and caressed my cheek.

I covered my face slightly as he moved my hair and his eyes darkened full of anger. He jumped off the hood and stormed into his closet. I heard his keys and I jumped down and grabbed him before he could get in his car.

"No Matthew, don't it's okay? Your car isn't even safe to drive yet." I said as he spun around with a death glare. "No it's not okay, he hit you. You are a girl and I'm going to protect you even if we're mad at each other. You might not be my girl, but you mean something to me and nobody is going to be laying a hand on you." He said as I smiled then frowned.

"Matthew, wait!" I said as he looked me in the eye. I kissed his ever so sweet lips and held him tightly. "Be careful. He has a gun!" I said as Matthew laughed. I hope he knows I'm serious.

"You ain't seen nothing yet." He said as I laughed. What the hell have I done?

Matthew

I jumped over the secured fence and I went and knocked on the door. I took one breath as the door flew open. I could smell the liquor fuming from his breath.

"I just came to talk." I said as he invitingly pushed me through the entrance of his door. I looked around as I saw a portrait-size photo of Blu. I smiled as her father lead me to his study.

His guns in here, top left draw. I'm good I could smell a gun from a mile away with every bastard my mom's dated. I sat down in my chair as he sat down in front of me. He let out a snarl.

"What do you want little boy, I don't want you seeing my daughter whether she likes you or not! You aren't good for her." He said as I chuckled lightly.

"Blu didn't mention you were bi-polar. She did tell me the fact that you punched her. No, actually it was evident on her face. Touch her again and it'll be you and me!" I said as he chuckled.

"I think you forgot I'm her father. You're the little runt boy with an abusive father. I could just turn the story around and say you did it! Blu wouldn't be able to save you." He said as a fire burned in my soul.

I grabbed him out of his chair and jacked his shirt up, slamming him against a shelf. My jaw flexed as I felt the urge to kill him. "If you ever think about touching Blu again, I'll out you before the sun sets the next day or did you forget your daughter is Katie Sparks, one picture of her face and you are going to jail, my friend!" I said as I dropped him. I heard him rattling through his draw.

"I wouldn't if I were you!" I said as I turned around the gun was pointed straight at me. "I'll kill you before I let you captivate my daughter!" He said as I faced him with a smirk.

"Well you better shoot now." I said as I heard the click. I laughed as he stared at me in shock. I dropped the bullets I'd taken from the gun.

"Have a wonderful night, Mr. Uh Sparks...I'm just guessing." I said as I walked out the house and got in my car.

I pulled up 10 minutes later outside my house as Blu rushed to me. I caught her as she embraced me. I kissed her head lightly.

"He didn't kill you, so I'm guessing it went fine." She said as I smiled. "Shit awful actually!" I said as she chuckled lightly.

"Are we good?" She said looking hopeful. I kissed her forehead lightly. "Even better." I said as her eyes turned that mix of blue and gray that I love.

***

Notes-

Her father and his actions have me ShOoK, what about you? But Matthew saves the day, of course. I love their friendship/relationship. What about you?

Like, Vote, and Comment

-L xo