A Fake Fan

Jungkook sighs as he looked around

Jungkook sighs as he looked around. It was fun to have a fan meeting after awhile, but there was some fans that were rude to him. He acted okay, but he started to feel sad as he received glares and words that were from some fans. A fan than shows up in front of him and he acted okay, smiling.

"You know? It's okay if you leave the group, you get all the attention from your members" The fan says, laughing before grabbing the album, Jungkook couldn't even sign it. He gulped and looked down, biting his bottom lip.

"Jungkook, you good?" He hears, looking to his side and seeing Hoseok.
"Y-yeah, I need to go to the restroom" Jungkook says before leaving. He excused himself to the staff who nodded at him.
"Is he okay?" Yoongi asks as he looked at Hoseok.
"I don't know... He didn't look well" Hoseok says and bit his bottom lip, worried for the maknae.

All of them looked back at Jungkook, who was quiet and didn't talk at all. They asked him what he wanted, but he rejected every offer and said that he's full. They weren't buying it, if they have to force him to say what it is, then they will. They reached the dorms, Jungkook was about to get out, but Yoongi stopped him.

He looked at the older with a frown and Yoongi pulled him out of the car. Jungkook raised his brow as Yoongi dragged him inside the house. He gasped as the older pushes him on the couch. He looked at him and soon the others got in.

"Tell us" Yoongi says, crossing his arms. Jungkook frowned, looking at them in confusion.
"You didn't look too well while doing the fan meeting, Kookie... You know you could tell us anything" Hoseok says and Jungkook sighs.
"It's just some rude fans" Jungkook says, shrugging.

"What did they say?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"That I should leave the group? That I get all the attention" Jungkook says, shrugging again.
"Kookie... You shouldn't have let them do that" Taehyung says and Jungkook sighed.
"Hyung, they're fans" Jungkook says.
"Fake fans, Jungkook" Taehyung says, shaking his head as he looked at Jungkook and wrapped his arm around him.

"You know I don't like fake fans, we all should be loved equally"