Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Before you read, don't forget to check out chapter 9 and also I am doing a double update today so be prepared

•Megan•

My mom wasn't home, she said she was going out on a 'date' with a friend that I've never met. If she comes home crying I know something is up.

Anyways Brent helped me take Liam up yo my bathroom and helped me get a first aid kit. At first, I expected Brent to be a dick, but he's nothing but a big sweetheart. I'm guessing Liam is the dick of the group.
"Can I go now? My sister is expecting me to pick her up from school " Brent asked.

I shrugged by shoulders and he left.

"What are you gonna do to my chest, put a bandaid on it cause that isn't gonna work" Liam told me.

He was getting on my nerves so I purposely added more pressure on Brent's sweater on is wound.

"Hold up" I simply said.

I opened the first aid kid and got an alcohol pad to clean of the blood. Liam was sitting on my sink counter so it made it easy for me.

"Thank got he didn't stab my dick" Liam muttered.

I giggled a little bit. After, I got a needle and thread, that medical thread to stitch him up. Since his skin was back to his tannish whitish color it made it better for me to see.

"What was the argument about anyways?" I decided to ask to distract him from the fact that I'm sticking a needle in him.

By the way, my mom used to be a doctor and I also took doctoring classes so I learned how to stitch up wounds. I don't want to be a doctor but it was fun learning about all that they do.

Once I began to stitch his wound he winced.

"He is just annoying, then he wanted to fight me cause I fucked his girlfriend which I did b-" I cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear that" I quickly said.

Once I finished stitching up his wound I got another alcohol pad to wipe off the remaining blood and then got a medical band side pad to cover the stitches.

"Is there rules to this thing?" Liam asked reffering to the stiches.

I grabbed a lollipop from my cabinet and put it in my mouth. I needed some sweetening in my mouth cause it tasted nasty. And Yes, I keep lollipops in my bathroom cabinet. My mom or Julia when she visits my house never looks at it so, yeah. By the way before I graabed the lollipop I did wash my hands.

"Yeah, just dont be doing stupid stuff. Just be careful" I said.

I put the lollipop back in my mouth and helped him off of the cabinet. That was a bad idea cause he was heavy and he helped himself.

"You can leave now" I told him.

Liam was just staring at me sucking my lollipop the whole time. I took the lollipop out of my mouth and threw it in the trash can. Next thing I know is my waist it grabbed by his rough arm and pushed up towards Liam. I swear, I might be dreaming or something but I felt a bulge coming from Liams pants.

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock.

He smirked at me.

"The way you sucked that lollipop gave me images of you sucking my dick." he smirked.

I turned him on. Are you serious. The next thing I realize is I am pushed up against the wall of my bathroom door. This whole time I seen the lust in his eyes.