Black, rough winds.

Later that night.
Grant's P.O.V

When Dom walked in the house. I was so drunk I couldn't even contain myself. "Where the fuck were you bitch?" I asked him pissed as hell. He kept quiet and the smile on his face automatically left and he was confused. He stood there frozen staring at me like I'm some freak.
"I asked you a question. Are you dumb asshole?" I pressed on with the questions. I stood up and came closer to him and looked him in the eye. "Dom would you fucking answer me, where the fuck were you all along?" this time I sounded more mad than I was before. "Grant, you're drunk can we talk in the morning please. I can't handle you like this." He said back, with a scared look on his face.
He tried stepping back but that was not an option because he was backed up against the door. I angrily put my hand on his neck and stepped closer to his mouth and my alcohol breath was slapping against his skin like cold wind against the window and he then started panting for air and that was a signal to me that he was suffocating from the strenuous hold of my hand.
"Grant I can explain. It was jus a harmless lunch with Fred. WE JUST HAD LUNCH" he tried to get the last bit of his words out as he was still panting for air as if he was running a mile or two. I let go of him and slapped him so hard that he fell to the floor and the drinks in his hands were scattered on floor waiting to be gathered back like kids running away from home. He sobbed trying to stand up but I kept my grip on his chest and put him down on the floor. I didn't know what came on me when all of that was happening but I went with the flow because of my anger.

Dom's P.O.V

My face was in pain as if he tried to burn me. His slap across my face caught me off guard. I was confused as to why he hit me so hard. I know he's mad that he couldn't get a hold of me but I don't understand why he's mad at me for leaving with Freddy.
"Grant please. Would you stop. You've never laid a finger on me why would you start now." I cried out to him and he stood up and left me in that state. He walked sideways as he was balancing himself against the walls with hands and headed for the bathroom. I heard him vomit three times and after that i heard the toilet flush.
He came back and picked me up coz i was still crying and I yelled and screamed for him to put me down but he still continued walking into his bedroom and he threw me on his bed.  He then propped himself next to me and he was instantly knocked out.

Grant's P.O.V
The next day.

I woke up butt naked in bed and thought maybe we had sex so I had a smile on my face. When I turned around I saw Dom sleeping next to me but this time be wasn't the calm natural being that he was. He had a bruise on his face and one on his neck. I thought that someone had hurt him. I shook him free from his slumber and he then woke up and detached himself from me and he quickly ran to the corner and crouched down and his back was facing me. I asked myself what was happening and then stood up slowly and walked up to him and gently patted his back.
"Babe are you Okay? What's going on you jus ran away from me" I asked him and then he started crying afterwards and then a sob followed afterwards so that i could initially hear that he was crying. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked him again, and still there was no response. I was now starting to panic thinking maybe my baby got hurt. I called the ambulance thinking maybe he might have some injury. A few minutes later the ambulance arrived I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and some flops and went with him to the hospital.

At the hospital.
Dom's P.O.V

I then realized that i was on a stretcher and then I was taken to the ER. I didn't know what was going on until I felt a pain on my chest. After some examinations from the nurses and a doctor I then was thoroughly check every 30 minutes not knowing what was going. I then drifted off to sleep by the ER.
I woke up four hours later in my own ward and Grant was sitting on a stool right next to me and his hand was on mine as if death took the human body to a bad place.
I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him when he also sprung to life as if he were dead. "Babe are you Okay? I was worried about you so bad." He asked with the look of worry on his face. I then stared at him after he spoke and then I turned around and he was looking at my back. I tried going to sleep but that wasn't working. "Babe, the doctors said your scans came back clean. He said you only had a blood clot right behind your left ear." He updated me as if I didn't hear the whole thing.
"Grant get out. Jus leave me alone." I pleaded with him. He kept quiet and stayed put on his seat as if he was glued to it. "Please jus go. Leave me alone. I don't want you near me 'Coz you've harmed me in a way that i dont understand that you could. So if you want to lay hands on me again then rather not even come to me after all." I then said with tears in my eyes.  I tried turning around but my chest was in pain and after I turned to look at him, he was in shock and did not believe what he had caused me.
"I don't know what came over me. I didn't know that i hit you last night. I was drunk." He cried softly and motioned to wipe his tears and that's when I let go of his hand and tucked it neatly into the blanket. I then stared at him as he played the victim.
After that i drifted off to sleep And I heard him stand up to leave.

Freddy's P.O.V

I woke up to my mom shouting at me asking me questions that confused the shit out of me. "Ma I don't know. And what are you talking about telling me you saw an ambulance at Grant's house. Is someone hurt??" I asked now panicking every second the words leave my mouth. I then called Grant but he didn't pick up. I tried calling Dom and his phone went straight to voicemail. I then drove to their house but the house Was empty and the door was wide open. I yelled for like twenty seconds walking around the house but still no response. I then sat outside and waited and as soon as Grant appeared by the gate stepping out of a lyft service car I ran up to him and hugged him. "Bro, where were you. Y'all scared the shit out of me." I asked but he simply stood there limb in my arms and started crying. "He's in hospital and he doesn't want to see me. He keeps saying I physically harmed him." He cried and he was failing to roll the words from his tongue out of his mouth. "What are you talking about. Who's there and what happened?" I tried to calm him down but it didn't seem to work. "Its Dom." He finally said. And that's when I could hear the smell of alcohol running out of his mouth. I quickly ran to my car and drove to the hospital.

Hey again readers, this is the longest chapter I've written. I hope you loved it. Don't forget to vote.
Keep reading to find out what happens next to Dom and Grant.
What do you think would be Fred's reaction when he finds out what happens??

__ubis.