130

After half a month, the poison in Wu Dahu’s body was finally released under the control of the antidote.

As for drug addiction, it wasn’t that kind of frequent any more. Though Song Qinghan still hadn’t defeated it root-and-branch, it wasn’t that big deal now for him as he was quite accustomed to.

Everything seemed to have settled down in peace gradually, even Guan Yiyu hadn’t bothered them after they came back as if he had already evaporated suddenly in this world. It just happened that when Song Qinghan mentioned this guy in some casual conversation did he realize that Guan Yiyu had already left this place. Yet for the further information about where he went, no one was able to figure out.

The day of the final tournament was approaching, Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan commenced planning about marching to the state capital.

The biggest pity for them was that they had to close their “The Eccentric Shop” temporarily. Yet as for the re-opening time, it would depend on the progress of the event and development they was about to experience in that state capital.

Many old customers were reluctant to accept such a news, but they still expressed their understanding. They bought a bunch of items and went back to store them in their private stock, as if they were certain that Song Qinghan would not come back again and get this shop run again.

Though Song Qinghan was a bit embarrassed there, he felt quite delightful about that. After all, the original intention for opening the shop was not only to get bunch of benefits, but to obtain sense of personal identification here.

In fact, among them Doctor Shi should be the one who was the most disappointed and reluctant one to see them off.

It was not only because of his admiration for Song Qinghan’s medical skills, but also because of his great expectation for Yuan Wenxuan, the one he had spent time with in the Huichun Shop.

If Yuan Wenxuan was not Song Qinghan’s disciple, he would have recruited this little boy as his own disciple in the Huichun Shop without hesitation.

Yuan Wenxuan was rather calm there. After all, no matter how good Doctor Shi was, he was never better than Song Qinghan in his point of view. In his thought of decisiveness, he could only get one master in his life, and that one should be Song Qinghan with a full assurance.

Besides, his learning ability was indeed strong. Although it has only been a few months here in the Huichun Shop, he had learned almost everything in the shop. Recently, he often felt that he couldn’t refresh his awareness and expand his knowledge stock. If Doctor Shi did not want his help in the Huichun Shop, he would have chosen to stay at home to do some further research by his own.

On the day they left the provincial capital, there were quite a lot people who came to see them off. Wu Dahu’s old acquaintances from the Liangyi Martial Club, people from Huichun Shop, Old Zhu and Old Man Gao, etc.. It seemed that all their Old Friends were at presence biding farewell to them. Tears lingered quietly at the corner of Song Qinghan’s eyes.

He never imagined that he would get so many friends and stories imperceptibly.

Little Shitou rose from the arms of Song Qinghan as if he came to know what was happening right now, he was babbling in a language which only he could comprehend towards those people across the way. Such an adorable action incurred a general outbreak of laughter among the crowd, suddenly the permeating sorrow dissipated but turned into a joy in the end.

However, the strangest thing was that ever since Little Shitou called Wu Dahu “Dad” on that day when Wu Dahu set off for Song Qinghan, they never heard the similar word or syllable ever again. Though Little Shitou babbled everyday, it was more like that he was just talking to himself, immersing himself into his own world.