131

Seeing that the so-called childe’s expression was getting more and more atrocious, Wu Dahu could clearly sense that something out of his capacity to control might happen again. However, just before he explained to the man, the childe suddenly clenched his fists tight and roared, “Catch him! I want him to pay the price!”

Those brawny men seemed to be stunned and they stared at each other in the eyes. In the end, they still stood up reluctantly and prepared in an attacking posture and then commenced pouncing on Wu Dahu one after another.

It would be better to describe their attack as a playhouse children tended to play. Just as they almost reached out to touch Wu Dahu, they retreated all of a sudden and ran back to the group. Nothing but their actions of queerness shocked Wu Dahu the most today.

What a poor group of brawny men, it was the funniest thing that their guts didn’t match much appearances at all, and in addition, how Wu Dahu performed just then was totally out of their expectation. Probably it would be hard for them to defeat those five furious dogs even if they cooperated altogether. However, Wu Dahu did kill all these dogs by his own, and, in the meantime, he even wasn’t flushed or panting fiercely. So how wouldn’t they be scared by that?

Wu Dahu waved his hand in the air and hadn’t touched the other party’s body yet. The bighead man bounced onto the ground like a cannon, and then he covered his ribs in disbelief. Seeing that, Wu Dahu roared in a low voice, “Enough! What do you think you’re doing? We’re just coming here for searching for the tournament venue. And there was an old man informed us that the venue is just right here. We trusted him and that’s why we’re here beyond your expectation. If I offended you by doing so, I sincerely apologize for that. But I don’t think it’s my fault to kill those five dogs!”

Hearing Wu Dahu said so, those brawny men seemed to have gotten an excuse. Suddenly, the head among them shouted, “Oh really? You’re coming for the tournament! No wonder you got such a nimble movement! Childe, don’t worry, we will definitely catch him today even we have to risk our life for that. We have to take revenge for our dog masters!”

“Wait!”

The childe broke in before those brawny men pretended to rise.

He walked over and looked at Wu Dahu up and down. When he saw the full muscles that he could feel through clothing, envy flashed across his eyes. He turned his head and saw Song Qinghan in the carriage. His eyes lit up and he asked curiously, “Is that your femina brother, or?”

Wu Dahu didn’t understand what this man really got in his mind. He frowned tightly and said coldly, “No, he’s my husband. If you don’t have any other matter to get us informed, we will leave now!”

This young childe seemed to alter his attitude suddenly, he dragged the corner of Wu Dahu’s sleeves, and then said with a big smile, “Don’t rush yourself, aren’t you heading to the tournament venue? And you even got cheated by the others. Anyway, I am free currently, I volunteer to bring you guys there. How about that?”

Wu Dahu glanced at the man’s hand and pulled back the corner of his sleeves. He looked at the man suspiciously. Seeing that the man was quite serious on his expression, he pondered for a moment but nodded in the end, “Alright then, we might have to trouble you for that.”

After that, this young childe jumped onto the carriage directly at the moment Wu Dahu agreed. But when he was about to pull up the curtain on the carriage, Wu Dahu approached and stopped his action.

Facing Wu Dahu’s annoyed expression, he coughed lightly and explained without changing his expression, “You know, I have been used to taking the carriage, so it is actually in accordance to my consciousness. By the way, your husband gets a breath-taking look, I am not lying. He must be the top five I have ever seen among the group of femina men when it comes to the beauty rankings.”