chapter-20

Author POV

"What did that Tae alien said to you?" Jungkook said while pulling Jimin's wrist. Jimin stumbled and fall on Jungkook's chest and gasped. Jimin suddenly pulled back from his chest and stood straight.

Jimin's bodyguards rushed towards Jimin. They came near Jikook. One of them was ready to hit Jungkook who was also ready to fight him back but Jimin stopped them.

"Alex Hyung, it's okay. I know him. You guys can go back" Jimin said with reassuring smile. "Mr. Park it's not okay, we can't leave you alone" other guy said with his deep voice. "John Hyung please~~" Jimin said while whining, giving them puppy eyes. They both sighed as defeat. "Okay, but if anything happens we will cut his dick" Alex said while giving death glare to Jungkook who is also doing same to him. Jimin chuckled at his threat and nodded. Alex and John left them alone and went back to their position.

"Now tell me, What did that Tae alien said to you?" Jungkook asked him with deep stern voice while coming near Jimin. "N-Nothing" Jimin stuttered look down. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist, pulled him closer to him. Jimin gasped at his sudden action, placed his hands on Jungkook's chest.

"Jun-Jungkook What are you doing?" Jimin asked as Jungkook pulled him. Jungkook leaning near Jimin's ear, "Nothing? Really?" Jungkook said with deep dominating voice. Jungkook's deep voice made Jimin shiver on his spine.

"Jungkook don't make m-me s-scared please" Jimin said in small voice as he clutched onto Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook could sense that he scared Jimin. The small boy looked tensed and shivering a little.

"Are scared of me, Cutie? Do I look like I'm gonna hurt you, Baby?" Jungkook asked him with concerned voice. Jimin was still looking down and didn't answered him.

Jungkook sighed hugged him but Jimin didn't hugged him back. "Baby I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm sure that Taehyung told you something about me, right?" Jungkook asked while looking back at Jimin's face.

Jimin was still looking down because he didn't know how to answer his question. Jungkook pulled Jimin's face up by holding Jimin's chin. "Babyboy, look at me, Are you still scared of me?" Jungkook asked while looking straight into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin could see the adoration and emotions in Jungkook's brown eyes for a second. "No" Jimin answered in small voice without realizing his words still looking at Jungkook's eyes and lost in those beautiful orbs.

"Good" Jungkook said with his infamous bunny smile. "I know Tae said something, I don't know what he told you but I'm not good as you think Jimin" Jungkook said in serious tone. Jimin frown his eyebrows at sudden change in Jungkook.

"I have never been in proper or relationships but I want try it when it comes to you, y-you are different from others Jimin" Jungkook said while hugging him. This time Jimin hugged him back.

"I don't what is this fucking happening to me. Every single minute I think about you. What are doing to me Park Jimin. Even I met you twice, you are making me go crazy baby" Jungkook said while hiding his face on Jimin's neck crock.

"Keep your fucking hands away from him Jeon!" voice beamed loud with deep voice.

Name: Kim Jong in aka Kai
Profession: Doctor
Age: 26

Name: Kim Jong in aka KaiProfession: Doctor Age: 26

Name: Byun Baekhyun
Age: 24

For more information, you guys will know in further chapters.

Thank you for reading and voting.

I purple you💜