144

The rest two who advanced to the top three didn’t have get the chance to have a trial combat with Wu Dahu these rest days. Yet Wu Dahu did have some impressions on them, probably it was because they were too low key which impressed Wu Dahu the most.

Wu Dahu did not underestimate their strength. After the competition, he had carefully observed both sides of the battle. He knew that one of the two was good at close combat and the other was good at distance combat. Not only that, both of them had the strength to ignore the their rival’s strength. They could defeat the rivals at the fastest speed and win the competition without any dragging process.

Wu Dahu was the first to go on stage and fight with the person who was good at distance combat.

The man was not surprised when he saw Wu Dahu pick up a long spear. He remained his calmness on face as if he had known in advance that Wu Dahu was quite good at using spear either. Or, probably he had already seen the consequence no matter what weapon Wu Dahu would pick.

After the battle started, the two of them abandoned the so-called probing and collided fiercely. ‘Clicking!’, the two spears in their hands sounded violently, several sparks were igniting in the air caused by the fierce crash,

Song Qinghan’s heart tightened when he saw the scene. Little Shitou opened his mouth slightly with his eyes wide open, as if he knew the fact that the battle on the current stage wasn’t an unusual one. He curled up without any motion in Song Qinghan’s arms, silently staring at the stage.

After dozens of movements, the two of them separated on both sides of the stage. They looked at each other with their eyes blazed with fire.

Sure enough, he who could enter the final competition could not be underestimated!

The man seemed to be more serious. The long spear in his hand moved fast as it seemed to emit countless unreal images, he who stared at it couldn’t even catch the real thing-in-itself.

Wu Dahu got a profounder skill at close combat than distance one after all, so he seemed to struggle a bit in defense, he could not even find a chance to get close to that man. In that case, he could only passively dodge every attack of the man, and several times almost fell out of the stage, and then he reversed the direction in the air and landed back in the stage.

Both of them were tough enough mentally, in the battle that lasted for a whole half an hour, none of them showed any cracks that they shouldn’t have, or made any mistakes that they shouldn’t make.

It seemed that the deadlock would continue to exist. Suddenly Wu Dahu threw the spear in his hands without hesitation, but then after several rounds of beating back, he was threatened to fall off the stage at anytime.

The audience cried out in alarm, seemingly all of them were in the same boat with Wu Dahu.

They seemed to show a high expectation towards Wu Dahu becoming the final champion. In addition, probably cheered by Song Qinghan just then, they didn’t want to see the candidate they admired the most disappointed them.

In fact, the reason why Wu Dahu abandoned the spear in his hands was naturally because he found that if he continued to act like this being in a weak position, he would only lose his confidence by the hardheaded movement of that man. Moreover, he could only keep himself in defense if he grabbed the spear in hands, only by throwing the spear could he conceive of other ways, staking all on one cast of the dice to force the man to expose his own weakness. And after that, he could find a chance to pounce on and turn the situation into a close combat, and win the round by just a hit.

Sure enough, after a few moves, Wu Dahu finally got his tempo of the battle back again. Yet the other party wasn’t a weak one either. While Wu Dahu was adjusting his postures transferring into a close combat, the man also accelerated the speed of the attack. The spear in his hands moved faster and faster, and finally Wu Dahu still lost the game by the fierce weapon attack of that man.