147

It was true, though the flowers displayed were indeed gorgeous and beautiful, Song Qinghan seemed a little be absent-minded.

He felt quite empty in his arms because he did not bring Little Shitou out today. And plus, the loneliness in his mind was amplified infinitely because he was surrounded by bunch of strangers in such a strange environment.

Wu Dahu hadn’t taken his office yet, and Song Qinghan already had such a queer feeling now. If Wu Dahu really gained his popularity taking charge in the office, wouldn’t he be more miserable?

In such an environment, he had to keep his gracious and gentle smile on face even he didn’t want to while meeting different people every day. If not, probably the others would get themselves misunderstood. That would totally be a horrible thing.

She glanced at him with Ning, as if she had seen through his thoughts. She suddenly moved closer and whispered, “Do you want to leave?”

Song Qinghan was stunned and subconsciously touched his ears. Seeing that other people were secretly examining him again, he hurriedly responded, “No, the banquet is quite nice, I’m enjoying it!”

Hening suddenly laughed after realizing that Song Qinghan was just confessing nonsense. Before the next flower show, he rose all of a sudden while pulling Song Qinghan’s hand, saying, “I got some matter needed Doctor Song’s guidance, you guys enjoy your good flower show, I will bring him away.”

After that, he dragged with a great strength ignoring Song Qinghan’s reaction. With a unrestrained turn, he left outwards pulling Song Qinghan behind.

After the two of them left, the scene seemed to be boiling while a heated discussion seemed to be ignited.

“Doctor Song? Oh, it turns out that he is a doctor? Then how come he would do something immoral? Shouldn’t he poison himself to death without bothering the others?”

“Shh, don’t talk nonsense. Didn’t you hear the words of His Highness Hening, all these rumors were fake. Watch your mouth, will you? If someone in the scene intends to set you up, he will confess to His Highness, at that time you will be regretful towards what you said today!”

“But hey, haven’t you noticed that His Highness Hening get quite a closer relationship with Song QInghan? I wonder when they met each other. Logically speaking, he shouldn’t, should he? Song Qinghan just arrived here with his family. As for His Highness Hening, he always gets a peaceful life himself and never get some troubles, how come he would acquaint with someone who is seemingly immoral?”

“…”

Song Qinghan passively walked out of the door and noticed that he Hening were about to pull him into the carriage. He then frowned and said, “Your Highness, would you please mind your action? Please at the same time think about me, what do you think they will judge on me?”

Hening raised his eyebrows slightly as his expression became childish like the one of a seven-or-eight-year-old child, and he said with a teasing tone, “Mind my action? Hadn’t I already made it clear to that group of gossipy men? In addition, I know you don’t want to stay there as well. It would better to leave rather than to stay there zoning out, right?”

Having no competitive chirping capability against Hening, Song Qinghan pursed his lips without words, but he turned around and walked towards the carriage belonging to his own.

He hadn’t expected that his waist tightened suddenly by a force when he just walked till the midway, the next moment he could only feel the heavens revolved and the earth turned. When he opened his eyes again, he found he was already in the carriage of Hening.