mis communication

imagine for misleadin-g !

"Come on, Nate!" you said pulling Nate's hand. "Leilaniii!" he laughed. "I want to go shopping!" you held his hand. you & Nate we're currently in California walking around, until, you came across a mall. you walked in & you ran straight to Forever 21. Nate was pulled in with you. after looking around for 30 minutes or so, Nate was getting tired of waiting on you. "Hey baby girl I'm going to the food court, come out when you're done." he pecked your cheek. you finally found the things you wanted and paid for it. you walked over to the food court only to see Nate talking to a girl, laughing, & smiling. you shook it off. then he hugged her. "Is he cheating on me?" you thought to yourself. Nate said bye to the girl & walked over to you. "Hey baby." he smiled. "Don't 'hey baby' me! why were you hugging that girl?" you shot at him. "Babe, that's my sisters best friend." he laughed. "Wait, forreal?" you asked as your eyes got wide. "Yes, forreal." he laughed again. "Oh well, um.." you chuckled a bit. "Was someone getting jealous?" nate said smirking while tilting your chin up. "No!" you smacked his arm. "I think you were." he smirked. "it's okay lil mama, id be pretty jealous too, if you were talking to another guy." he laughed while wrapping his arms around you. "I love you, idiot." you mumbled into his chest. "I love you more." he kissed you.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, LOVE 💖