Chapter 1 [The Empress Wish]

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

My name is Akame, and i am the empress of this kingdom.

I've been sworn to protect it from all danger and i have ensured that for several year's, i was brought into the throne when i was just a little girl directly after my parents were assassinated by the now late minister Honest, my first order of bu...

I've been sworn to protect it from all danger and i have ensured that for several year's, i was brought into the throne when i was just a little girl directly after my parents were assassinated by the now late minister Honest, my first order of business was his execution and the rebuilding of my country.

Today was the anniversary of my parents assassination, it was a day we all remembered as the day when grand general Bulat obliterated the enemy that attacked our kingdom in a single battle, but in order to remember that day i had to wake up.

????:"Your highness! It's time to wake up you don't wanna miss breakfast do you?"

Akame:"Good morning Mine."

Mine is my most trusted maid, she started out as just an orphan on the street's when she came to me, i couldn't just sit there and let her suffer so i brought her in as a guest, she ended up applying for a job as one of my maid's and has been here ever since.

Akame:"I'll be down in a moment, just let me get dressed really quick."

Mine:"Allow me to help you with that."

Mine helped me get my dress on and brushed my hair so we could truely start the day.

Mine:"A letter from your sister came in this morning."

Akame:"I've always wondered how her marrage is going."

I sat down at the table and read Kurome's note while the cheif's finished making breakfast.

Hey sis, i know i haven't contacted you in a while but i have some great news that i thought you'd be happy to hear.

Me and Wave are expecting our first child very soon and we wanted to ask you if you'd be able to come down to Wave's village and see them when there born, we know you're very busy so if you can't make it don't feel guilty if that is the case.

Anyway just wanted to send this to tell you i'm pregnant and that me and Wave are happy together, [Please don't tell anyone i tried to tie him up when i first met him].

Signed Kurome.

Akame:(I'm gonna be an auntie!? Yes, now i'm kinda jelious, man i wish i was married to someone like that.)

I stopped daydreaming when my breakfast was brought to me.

Akame:"Thank you."

I ate and thought to myself.

Akame:(You know, i am the empress, i can have my men look for a couple canidate's for a husband, yeah that's what i'll do.)

Even though some men have proposed to me they were mearly just men who wanted my throne or just wanted nothing but sex and i wasn't going to allow that to happen, i wanted someone who cared about me and my kingdom.

I stood up and wiped off my face incase there was anything on my face, i headed toward's my room to do something quickly but like everytime i went there i had to pass that thing, the shard's of [Murasame] when me and Kurome were little girl's those shard's gave us nightmare's, to this day there's always a chill that run's down my spine every time i see them.

Akame:(Just keep walking.)

I got to my room and sat down at my desk and started writing a list for what i wanted in my future husband, after about twenty minute's i finally finished it and brought it to my minister.

Akame:"Minister?"

Minister:"Yes your highness?"

Akame:"I would like to find a husband, i've made a list for what i would like in them."

1 I would like him to be around my age.

2 They cannot have been raised in this kingdom, i don't want them to know.

3 I would like him to be around my heigth, i want to be able to kiss him without having standing on my tippy toe's.

4 Cannot be in any relation to late minister Honest, all of his bloodline are corrupted and crual people as we have seen.

5 Maybe have fluffy hair.

6 Has to be a kind and caring man.

7 Preferably fertel, i want to have children of my own.

Minister:"I will see to it at once your highness."

Akame:"Thank you.":(Hopefully this work's.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter i'll see y'all later bye]