kate Bishop X Fem Reader (Marvel)

So I've had many of you ask for more Kate Bishop and I love Kate alot as well so of course I can deny what you all want.

Summary: Y/N is Clints daughter and Lilas twin sister. She stays and helps Clint to find the Ronin suit. Y/N and Kate Meet.

Third person pov...

Y/N Barton runs to the last place her dad was when she got there she saw dead body's and an abandoned car, Sighing heavily she got out her phone and texted her dad.

                          Y/Ns phone

                           HawkDad

Hey where r u?

                    This address XXX-XXX-XXX

K

              End of Y/Ns phone

Grinning Y/N put away her phone and made her way to the address her Dad sent her, a couple minutes later she was standing outside a huge apartment building. "Wow who lives here?" She mutters to herself.

She then shoots a grapling hook to the right apartment and swing up to it. She the looked through the window and saw her Dad with a black haired girl. "Wow she's pretty!" Muttered Y/N blushing as she watched them from the window.

She kept her eyes locked on the girl while she hung from the window.

"Where'd you get the suit?" Asked Clint not noticing his daughter hanging from outside the window staring at Kate like she was a goddess.

"Black market auction" said Kate 

Clint was surprised "And you bought it" he asked, Kate shook her head "No. Not exactly" she said taking of her bag.

Clint nods his head "Uh-huh. So, what all did you do in this suit?" He asked the 22 year old. "I beat some guys up. Saved the dog. Some light B and E." She said grinning. When she turned to the window she screamed startled making Clint flinch and grab a lamp as a weapon.

But the man relaxed when she saw who it was. "Y/N!" He yelled to the girl hanging outside the window. The girl gave him a guilty look and motioned to the lock on the window. He sighed and opened the window for his daughter.

Y/N then climbed in a shit eating grin on her face "thanks Dad" she said jumping down from the window. "Dad?" Questioned Kate looming between the two. "Katw this us Y/N my daughter, Y/N this us Kate" he said introducing the two to each other.

"Hey your pretty" said Y/N winking at Kate making her blush "oh thank you" she stuttered out blushing and smiling at Y/N.  Clint just sighed at his Daughter any girl she likes she will flirt with them none stop.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot!

Word count: 460