【105】

As the main cast showed up, there was a round of applause.

Today's publicity conference was more like a premiere.

All the questions had been answered in the previous publicity and information about the movie had also been revealed to the audience in those interviews. Today's premiere was mainly for the important people in the industry. Therefore, the people who were present today are mainly people such as investors and well-known film critics.

Even when many media received the invitation, they could only be at the conference area. When the film premiere officially began, only a small number of media could be invited inside.

Of course, filming is not allowed during the viewing process. When the premiere is over, there will be a simple interview with the lead actors.

Ye Zexi and the others did not stay long on the stage, more like they just simply showed their face at the conference, and the rest of the time was reserved for the director and investors.

Before stepping down, Ye Zexi secretly made a cheering gesture toward He Jinyun.

He Jinyun saw this scene, the corners of his mouth bent a little, and when the camera swept over, he returned to his normal self.

After getting off the stage, Ye Zexi did not go back to his seat. Although there were not many media today, they would inevitably try to catch up to him for questioning. Ye Zexi wanted to find a place to hide quietly.

When He Jinyun finished here, he would naturally come to find him.

But before Ye Zexi could slip away, he ran into Tang Jing.

Seeing Tang Jing, Ye Zexi's eyes were slightly bright, and he waved at him: "Tang Tang!"

Tang Jing looked over, smiled, said sorry to the person next to him, and walked over here.

Ye Zexi hadn't seen Tang Jing for a while, but occasionally they would chat on WeChat. Tang Jing did not participate in the publicity meeting some time ago because there was a conflict in his schedule, but now, Tang Jing seemed to be skinnier.

"Are you busy during this time?" Ye Zexi said aloud, "this is not a place to talk, let's go to a different place."

Tang Jing naturally had no objection.

When the two left the conference hall, Tang Jing said, "After this, I should have more time to rest."

"You should have a good rest. You looked like you've lost weight again." Ye Zexi frowned, opened the lounge room, and walked in first.

Tang Jing followed in, sat down on the sofa, raised his eyes and fixedly looked at Ye Zexi.

Ye Zexi was inexplicably being stared at by him: "What?"

"Are you with him?" Tang Jing said aloud. He didn't say He Jinyun's name, but both of them knew who Tang Jing was talking about.

Ye Zexi blushed when he heard the words, and coughed slightly, "Is it so obvious?"

A smile flashed in Tang Jing's eyes: "After all, you're someone I used to like, of course I can tell."

Mentioning this, Ye Zexi glanced at Tang Jing with some worry.

Their eyes met, Ye Zexi didn't see the sadness in Tang Jing's eyes anymore, and at a glance, Tang Jing had only calmness in his eyes, this meant he had already let go.

Ye Zexi's mood suddenly became very happy, and he gave Tang Jing a hearty smile.

Tang Jing saw Ye Zexi smiling, and couldn't hold back his smile: "What are you laughing at?"