sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

Age - 10
Kate's mom- Nicola
❤︎
y/n's pov

I WAS GOING TO MY FIRST EVER SLEEPOVER TODAY!!! i was so excited i had been asking all week how long until today and ITS FINALLY HERE. "y/n come on we're gonna be late" mom shouts to me. I immediately run out my room and downstairs, "someone's excited" my mom says to me. "YES I AMMM" i say jumping up and down, "okay let's go then" we walk out the door to the car my mom has my bag in her hand and put it in the car.

"so who's going to this sleepover" my mom asks me keeping her eye on the road, "urm Michelle and kate" i say excitely. Now you might be wondering why i am having my first every sleepover at 10 well i havnt had many friends growing up to put it short.

As me and mom talk for the ride i look out the window and realise we are here finally. My mom comes round to my door before opening in with me jumping right out. "come on mom" i say sarcastically, she hands my bag to me before walking to the front door with me. She knocks on the door and Kate's mom answers, "ah hello there y/n, kate and michelle are in the living room if you wanna go through" "okay thank you" i say before turning around hugging my mom "im gonna miss you baby have fun" she whispers in my ear, "i'll miss you too momma" she kisses my forehead before i run into the living and see kate and michelle watching a movie, "hey guys" i say running in "oh hey y/n come sit were watching a movie then we can play" i sit beside them watching the movie.

After the movie is finished we make our way upstairs and decide to do each other's make up. Kate does michelle's and michelle does kate's, "can i get makeup" i ask, "sorry y/n theres not a lot left and it's my sisters" Kate says "okay that's fine" i say smiling i guess she just didn't wanna use all the makeup plus makeup isn't really my thing.

Kate's mom calls us down for dinner and we all walk downs stairs and sit at the table before eating our pizza. "How come you and Michelle have makeup on and y/n dosnt" Kate's mom asks Kate, "uh-" "i don't really like makeup so i just said i was okay" i say butting in not wanting Kate to get in trouble, "ahh okay" Kate's mom says before walking away. We eat our food again, Michelle and Kate talk to each other but i'm not really included but it's fine i guess.

After we finish we head upstairs to draw and color! We all sit down and we all get paper, "oh y/n there isn't enough color pens you can have this black pen" Kate says handing me a black pen, "thank you" i say wanting to be polite. Were sat colouring for a while before Kate stands up, "okay we should sort out were we are sleeping" Me and Michelle nod. Michelle and Kate seem to have a private conversation. The turn to me before saying "y/n there isn't enough space on the bed so you will have to sleep on the floor" Michelle says, "o-okay" i say upset. First i cant have makeup, then they don't include me in their conversations, then i cant have color's and now i have to sleep on the floor, i just wanna go home to my mom i miss her alot.

"we should go dance down stairs" Kate says running out the room, me and Michelle follow. We get down stairs and it's just us as everyone else is busy, "oh who is gonna pause the tv if we are doing musical statues" Michelle asks, "y/n can" Kate shouts. "oh o-okay" i say smiling taking the remote of Kate.

After they dance for a bit we sit down to watch a movie, "i'm just gonna go to the bathroom" i say standing up. I walk to the bathroom but stop at Kate's mom office door, i knock gently before i hear a "come in" I open the door and walk in slightly. "what's wrong sweetheart" She asks me, "C-can you call mommy" i ask quietly, "do you want me to call your mom" she repeats, i nod slowly "is something wrong or do you just miss her" she asks, "miss her" i mumble knowing that's not the reason i wanna leave. Kate's mom stands up coming over to me and holds my hand walking down to the house phone.

Nic- "hey Scarlett it's Nicola"

Scarlett- "Hey Nicola is everything okay"

Nic- "yes everything if fine it's just y/n was wanting you to come pick her up if that's okay"