sixty-eight: ouroboros

chapter sixty-eight❝ it's just the price i pay, destiny is calling me ❞ouroboros

chapter sixty-eight
it's just the price i pay, destiny is calling me
ouroboros

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy drove down the street, trying to tune out Scott's howls. He and Malia were looking for Liam and Hayden, and they sent her to check on Stiles and Theo. Her knuckles were white as she drove her car. She couldn't get that vision out of her head. She couldn't get the fact her mom had just kidnapped Liam out of her head. So much was happening and Kennedy wasn't sure how everyone was keeping it together.

Everything seemed to slow down when Kennedy stopped in front of the animal clinic. Theo was tipping the blue Jeep back on its tires. It was upside down. What concerned her more was the blood on his face. Kennedy stopped the car immediately, nearly forgetting to put it in park when she climbed out. "Stiles?"

"I'm fine," The voice of her boyfriend lead Kennedy to around the Jeep. He sat on the floor, his face sprayed with blood. It reminded Kennedy of herself that night Donovan died.

"You don't look fine," She said as she kneeled down, "What happened?"

"The body's gone," Theo said casually. Kennedy turned her head in the Raeken's direction. "We should get him to the hospital. He took in a lot of smoke."

"I'm fine." Stiles said, pushing off the gravel onto his feet. Kennedy followed, looking at her boyfriend with an extremely worried stare. He looked at his Jeep, sighing in frustration.

The Police Radio in Stiles's car went off, causing Kennedy to look over. "Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and en route to station. Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira." Kennedy's mouth hung open in shock as the words from the radio sank into her skin like a tattoo.

"What's a 1-8-7?" Asked Theo.

Stiles shifted his weight, looking at Kennedy. "Homicide."

༺❀༻

༺❀༻

Lydia Martin looked over at her best friend, who seemed too lost in thought as they waited for Corey to read about the Dread Doctors. "Ken, I get it you're probably the most anxious out of all of us, but what's on your mind?"