Chapter 49 - Shoot Me

48 hours later...

After a long travel by land and air, Sunoo was led into this old building where he found Ni-ki and Heeseung looking like they didn't get enough sleep. They look like they have mo souls.

After hearing that Yuta didn't ask Minsung to stay the night he died, they started to blame him. If only Yuta asked him to stay, Minsung never would've d9ne what he did.

He went straight to them but they didn't show any emotion seeing him. Sungcheol's crew assigned them to their positions, gave them earpiece where they can communicate and just left them there.

Holding a rifle aiming down to where Sungcheol asked him to aim, Sunoo couldn't help but get worried with the other two.

His thoughts got cut off when he saw black cars arrive and soon a group of armed men came out with his friends. He's waiting for Sungcheol's signal to shoot, because this time, he's ready to kill.

"Let go of me!" Chaeyeon protests while trying to break free from her captor, but she was kicked on the stomach, causing her to fall on the pavement and curl up in a ball, coughing blood.

"Bitch!" The man hissed, forcing her to get up.

Everyone else was terrified. None of them got any sleep since they were taken. None of them ate or drank water that they don't have the energy to fight back.

"Now what? I did everything you asked me to do. I killed Euijin's son? Why else do we need these brats?" Taecyeon asked Jongki.

"Patience my friend." He said looking around as if he's expecting someone. "He'll be here. You can have him for yourself." He muttered.

"Who?" Taecyeon asked impatiently. He doesn't have time for his games now. He just wanted to go somewhere quiet and mourn for his son that he never once met.

"Lee Joon, he'll be here. I bet that snake is here right now. I know he'll find us soon enough." He said followed by a chuckle.

"Why are you so obsessed with Lee Joon and Euijin? Why are we even involved in this?" Lia cried, still suffering from what happened to Jay.

Jongki grabbed a handful of Lia's hair to lift her head and meet her eyes. Her chapped lips is bleeding from dehydration. Poor girl, good thing her sufferings won't last long now.

"Lee Joon and Euijin have been a pain in my ass in so many ways. Even when Euijin died he's still a fucking pain in my ass. When I heard Lee Joon was arrested I was so happy, but then realized he's not. I can never stay still until they're both dead." Jongki told the girl who has no idea why he hates the two so much with a burning passion.

"Then why did Jay have to go?" Lia cried making Yves sob loudly as well. She still could't get over the fact that Jay has to pay the price for his father's wrong doings. plus, she still don't get why so many people are after Jay all because of his father. What did that man ever do to these people for jay to suffer this way?

Jongki rolled his eyes, thinking of how dramatic kids can be these days. He seems to have forgotten that they're nothing like the criminal that he is, who's taken so many lives already and has seen people he's close to die before his eyes.

"Oh shut up about Jay already. you'll see him in hell soon enough. Who knows, you might meet his real parents." he told Lia then laughed loudly as if he just said a funny joke.

Lia cried louder while Chaeyeon stopped struggling. Despite the fact that she's not close with any of these people, She still sympathize with Lia's pain. Jay must've been very important ti her. Because is something like that happens to someone she cares about, she might feel the same or worse. Or maybe she'll attempt to strangle everyone who's been holding them in captive.