Boredom is My Enemy

I was bored. Really bored. I was so damn bored. After teasing Al for two hours, reading about my attributes, playing in my space, and practicing swordsmanship, there was seriously nothing to do.

It has been three months since the 'Ragdoll Accident' (AKA playing the game human kickball) occurred. After healing the crown prince and sending him back to the palace, I went back to my room.

I got bored, like I was right now, and after complaining to my mother, I somehow managed to get stuck in a swordsmanship competition hosted by the kingdom. I won. Obviously. I got some sort of medal from the king, but there was really no use for it. No magic hidden inside, no secret to uncover, nothing to entertain me. It was just shiny. So I just threw it into my space and moved on with my life.

Then I got bored again. Then I complained again. And then my mother said that I should go play with my playmates that I met during my debut, so I went to tease Richard. After going to his mansion in the capital, I realized that Richard was the second capture target of I Shine For You. I realized a bit too late, but whatever. It wouldn't affect me, anyway, but I decided to test his intelligence. He knew a bit about politics, but that was all. Nothing about magic, martial arts, or swordsmanship. Just subpar for me.

Maybe my expectations were a little bit too high for a capture target anyway. Maybe the reason my expectations were so high is because I trained my brother, a capture target, to be more like me, an intelligent, resourceful, and generally jack-of-all-trades kind of person. Maybe because Al grew up with me, he was able to keep up with my conversations with him. I mused.

Anyway, after meeting Richard, I got bored again. I decided to visit Selen in his mage tower. I let him, and the other mages, poke and prod my magic and push me for information about it. It was entertaining, for a while. I got bored and left, to the mages' disappointment.

And then here I was. The bored me. The really bored me. The I'm-so-damn-bored-I-wanna-do-something-interesting me. Yup, that me, the current me. Should I go around and make trouble? But I've already done that... Then it hit me. I'll just play on my phone! I remembered that I created a simple game on it. It was easy to program while using creation magic, so I made it. I rummaged through my space and grabbed my phone before playing the running game. It got boring very fast.

"And... I'm bored again."

----

"Aldennn... Brother... I'm so booored...! What are you doiiing..." I went to bother Al again. He didn't seem to mind.

"Practicing Laplace's Mana Cascade technique, Sister." He replied, holding a book up. The Conceptual Development of Laplace's Mana Cascade Theory.

"Hey... isn't that the thing I read when I was one month old?" I pondered, searching through my memories for any answer. Ohhh... that book.

"One month, huh... how do you even remember anything when you're one month old... okay, you know what, it doesn't matter... I'm learning things that you learnt when you were a baby... Sister, don't you know that it takes senior, mid-ranked mages one year to learn this technique... how can you just... haaaa, forget it." He was murmuring something that I couldn't really hear.

"Well... I can't catch up to you... that's cruel... maybe I can..." Then his eyes lit up. I didn't know what he was thinking, and I didn't really care. I just wanted something to do. "Sister, do you want to play a game?" He asked.

"Oh, hell yeah! So, what're we going to play! Tag? Hide and Seek?" I said, excited. When those games were mentioned, I always smiled, though, he just winced. Okay, so my Tag and Hide and Seek might be a little extreme then... but that's what makes it fun! Okay... never mind, I get it. It seemed I ruined these modern games for him. My bad.

"Kekeke... instead, Sister, we should play a new game that I call dress up~" Alden said.

"Huh?" I questioned. He snickered. I had a bad feeling in my gut.

----

"M-master... d-do you want a m-m-massage...?" I forced out, giving Alden a chance to reveal that smug smile of his that always managed to make me so damn pissed.

It's been one hour since I've been in this maid costume. I was already sick of it. Is this how Maria feels every day when she serves me?

Alden was making me massage him. Honestly, I didn't know why. Why did he have to put his loving and kind Sister through this torture called dress up? Why did he want me to massage him? Why did he choose to do the one thing I hated most... putting on clothes? I had no idea.

When he told me I had to put on a costume, I instantly thought, 'shit' and opened my space to escape. It didn't work. Alden threatened to 'complain' to Mother and Father. I promptly knew that was bad news, because every time Al went to tell on me, I always got a terrible punishment.

So I had to abide.

And that was how my torture began.

"Y-yes, now, Sis- I mean, A-Alice." He blushed. I had no idea why he was acting so shy when he was the one who made me do this in the first place.

I moved towards him and touched his leg, and I could feel him instantaneously stiffen. I paid it no mind and just started rubbing his thighs. Al, as soon as this is over, I'm gonna ***** *** **** your ***** ass. I cursed in my mind. I moved up and down while massaging, and ended up touching something I shouldn't have. Something I had never touched before.

Al's little brother.

I slowly turned to see it. That was my first mistake. Then I realized what was going on. That was my second mistake. Then I saw it saluting high into the sky. It took me a while for me to process the information in my brain. That was my last mistake.

After about a minute of silence, I finally opened my mouth. "A-Al... is that what I think it is...?"

He nodded slowly. "W-why is it up like that...?"

He turned his head to the side. "S-Sister... this isn't what you think-"

I didn't hear him try to explain the situation and just stood up slowly. "I'm... gonna go." I scurried away. I was in shock. I didn't understand anything in the world, right then. What is the meaning of life? Are we not but ants, wandering pointlessly in the strange world, ignorant to the end? What is going on...

And so, my day ended in me contemplating the meaning of life, the universe, and myself.

(Author's Note: Uhhh... did you guys like that? Honestly, I don't even know why I wrote that... hahahaha...)