Natasha - stupid gob

No one's pov
So y/n and Natasha was hanging out with some other people when y/n was running her mouth like she normally does talking about anything she could think of and Natasha looked fed up of it.

Natasha pov
Me and y/n was sitting with other avengers and was running her mouth thinking of anything to talk about so I decided to message her.
Messages :

Natty bear ❤️🐻
Hey, wanna shush your gob mommy wants to do something else ;)

lil girl xx
Nu uh I enjoy talking and getting along with people :)

So she wanted to play a game so I'll play one with her.

"Ummm....y/n darling meet me in my room"
"Ummm.....nope" she answered back
"Drop the attitude котенок"
She quickly got up and ran to my room I just smirked and followed her.

- in the bedroom -
I pushed y/n against the wall and whispered "would mommy's little cum slut like to be punished" y/n nodded so fast and whimpered out a "yes please". I smirked and chuckled at how pathetic y/n had turned wanting me so bad. I ripped y/n clothes off and chucked her on the bed gasping at my sudden actions and she knew she wasn't getting away with this.

Y/n pov
Nat had just chucked me on the bed after ripping my clothes off I couldn't help but smirk at how hot she looked when she was mad and giving me a punishment I'd play up on purpose sometimes just for the punishment. Nat slowly teased me by stripping slowly and walking towards me kissing my neck softly I moaned out loud and revived a spank I automatically knew that I wasn't allowed to make noise but imma make noise anyway.

Nat had walked over to her draws filled with toys and other stuff I gulped immediately when she opened the punishment draw I knew I was in for it. There was big straps,vibrators that go up to a high setting,whips,spank paddles etc. she had pulled out a strap of 14 inches and a vibrator along with a spanking paddle I could tell I was in for a very long night.

I watched Nat get everything ready growing wetter and wetter every second this was not a great thing meaning I would play up a lot.

Natasha pov
I sat on the edge on the bed and patted my knee and y/n bent over my knee ready for spanks.
"What's my name kitten" I looked down at the girl bent over my knee.
"It's Natasha" she thought she was so smart but this ended up with a spank on the left ass cheek.
"Wrong what.is.it"
"Natty?" This girl knew exactly had she was doing she had answered wrong so I spanked her harder.
"One last time slut answer me What . Is . My . Name" I knew she'd answer straight away.
"Mommy thats it" I knew it
"Good girl now no opening your gob or you get a spank"

I laid y/n down on her back and positioned the strap against her entrance I pushed the strap into her all the way, of course she gripped the sheets to avoid a spank straight away once she was used to it I thrusted the strap into her quickly making her bite her lip immediately not wanting to moan.

I thrusted faster into y/n getting little whimpers which I just pushed aside I turned the vibrator on and placed it on the highest setting then holding it against her clit.
"FUCK ME NAT" wow this girl
"Naughty girl" I spanked her twice hard leaving a hand print, one for wrong name calling and two for making noise. I pounded into y/n and at this point she had been quite for 35 minutes so she was allowed to be loud
"FUUUUUCK" y/n had screamed and cum hard legs shaking a little so I pulled out threw the strap,vibrator and spank paddle on the floor and cuddling my girl.

- after care -
Y/n had wanted a bath after so I picked her up ran a bath and say her in it with me behind her, we washed each other's bodies, got out and dried before slipping into pjs and drifting off to sleep.