― s2, forty three.

❝when the protagonist is mentally broken❞―sakusa y/n

when the protagonist is mentally broken
sakusa y/n

SHUSH

y/n silently walked towards her other two friends except for yuuji after her encounter with satoru just now. truth to be told, she never felt that intimidated by his eyes. now that her undercover slightly has exposed, she decided to act a bit more natural.

megumi raised his head as he looked at the approaching female. he soon started speaking his thought about the incident to both nobara and y/n. slowly, y/n digesting the sentences by megumi and frowned a bit.

"don't tell itadori about the fingers resonating" megumi spoke.

"... are you sure that's what's happening?" nobara said.

"he must be pretty sure about that, nobara" y/n glanced at her.

"it's done for now. the only two people who could put two and two together are us and maybe nitta" megumi replied.

"itadori and his consumption of sukuna was just a trigger. the yasohachi bridge deaths were gonna happen sooner or later. he consumed the fingers to help me in the first place. but he won't be satisfied with that explanation"

megumi went silent for a moment before continuing his sentences.

"don't... tell him"

"i won't. i'm a lady after all"

"...mm"

y/n glared at the ground as she thought for a moment.

'that king must be f!cking saying some sh!ts to yuuji... not that i care but yuuji's mentality might get affected... maybe'

glancing at the sky, her subtle look overtaking her frown.

'... am i... doing the right thing...? ren and rei... they advised me the same thing over and over again. pretty sure that empress would found out sooner or later...'

y/n quietly gave megumi and nobara glances before going back to her thought.

'...cherish my loved ones, huh...?'

somewhere

"special grade is something of a misrepresentation even within jujutsu sorcerers. i believe that grade 1 sorcerers are those who uphold the standards and are fit to lead our society. the dangers involved, the level of confidentiality and the compensation... it doesn't compare to semi-grade 1 and below"

"with that said... can you repeat your request?"

the white haired female raised her braided front hair, showing her half face, todo posed with a wink and a 'shush' motion, they spoke,

"zenin maki, panda..."

"fushiguro megumi, kugisaki nobara... my darling, sakusa y/n and my brother, itadori yuuji..."

"on behalf of todo aoi and mei mei... we recommend these six ... be promoted to grade 1 jujutsu sorcerers!"

time skip

"upon receiving recommendations from two or more grade 1 sorcerers, that person will accompany a grade 1 similar-level sorcerer on several missions. if that person is deemed worthy, they will be granted semi-grade 1 rank and be assigned a grade 1 mission to complete independently. based on the outcome of that mission, the decision to grant or deny grade 1 status will be determined"

two sorcerers were seen playing ping pong together in a room. todo raised the ball as he spoke,

"my brother, itadori will no doubt accept the recommendation. as long as sukuna is not cooperating, he'll need to be more assigned more dangerous missions in order to increase the likelihood of encountering fingers"

"same goes to my darling, y/n-chan. from the moment i saw her fight, i knew she has the capability to beat a special grade curses... or should i say 'germs' as she call them. and if i somehow are in a terrible condition, she..."

todo's fake scenario pt 2

"t-todo-senpai!"

y/n ran towards the injured male who was crouching to the ground, heavily panting as he held the wound on his shoulder. todo smiled a bit when he witnessed the tears falling from y/n's eyes.

"d-don't worry, y/n-chan. your senpai is okay here, hehe" (HELP I CAN'T IM SORRY)

"b-but senpai! the wound is very heavy! oh no, it's my fault for leaving you alone to fight that nasty germ.."

"...y/n-chan..."

"stay still, senpai. i'll beat that germ for you, yeah? the audicity to 'infect' you... i won't forgive them!"

"...thank you so much, y/n-chan. i love-"

ENOUGH ENOUGH AHAHA

man, being inactive is one of my most disliked thing ever! but sigh, school will be very very very busy this time

man, being inactive is one of my most disliked thing ever! but sigh, school will be very very very busy this time. and they added more subjects in a DAY. man, if u want us to break our back, be my guest

oh yes! i have received another fanart!!

30/09/22

*to whoever sent me a fanart before and maybe waiting for the mention, im sorry. wattpad wont let me upload and maybe i havent saved it in my phone IM FFKIN SORRY*

*student life, especially when BIG EXAM is coming, is hard*