- Chapter Sixteen -

"He threw it over 700 meters!" Exclaimed the yellow and black lightning bolt haired boy.

Luna looked over to see that the rest of the class was looking at them, and began to grow a little embarrassed that she and Izuku were hugging rather tightly in front of them. Though it didn't seem like anyone cared, though they were all going crazy over Izuku's score with the baseball. But that didn't seem to matter to them, as the two green teens only focused on each other.

"You were amazing." She said quietly, a smile gracing her face as her cheeks burned bright red.

"O-oh, thank you! But I suppose that's only because you had your eyes on me." Izuku replied with the same smile and blush, his hands remaining tightly on her waist.

"Nice! He's finally showing us his full power!" Uraraka cheered as she held both her arms into the air.

Iida looked confused as he tapped his chin. "But his finger appears to be broken now. Just like in the exam. This Quirk is very odd." Luna became a little worried at the last sentence. Iida seemed like a smart guy; just how long would it take him to figure it out?

"It wasn't a very pretty throw." Aoyama commented simplistically, which made Luna giggle a bit.

The only person that didn't seem too excited about the new score was Bakugo himself. He was the only one who had a look of complete of utter surprise as well as anger. His mouth opened up like a codfish and his eyes were the size of dinner plates. He gritted his teeth and took of running towards the two teens, who still remained in their embrace. "HEY!" He yelled.

This caught the attention of the two crushing teens who turned their heads to Bakugo. They gasped upon Bakugo running towards them, his hand ready to release an explosion. "DEKU, YOU BASTARD, TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!" He ordered, coming closer to the teens until he was almost a few inches away.

All Izuku could do was scream loudly in fright while Luna pushed him back, her wings guarding him behind her and holding up her fists. "He doesn't have to say anything, you damn mutt! And if you wanna harm him, you're gonna have to go through me!" She shouted angrily, putting up her fists again and getting into a fighting stance.

"OH, I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT, FEATHERS!" Before Bakugo could do anything, two gray strands of Aizawa's scarf wrapped around the blonde teen's stomach and his forehead. It was holding him back from touching either one of them. And as hard as Bakugo struggled, he was unable to be released.

Izuku peaked his head out from behind Luna's wings as he looked over at Aizawa in surprise. "Mr. Aizawa!"

Even Luna was surprised as she looked at the teacher, lowering her wings as well as her fists. "You saved us?" She asked in confusion.

"What.... Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" Bakugo asked through his gritted teeth as he continued to struggle from his hold.

"Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy." Aizawa replied as his hair stood up again and his eyes returned back to glowing bright red. He once again returned to being the authoritarian figure that Luna had heard about. "Now stand down! It'd be wise to avoid making me use my Quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye."

"Too bad! That power is amazing!" All of the students, besides the three that were in front of Aizawa, said at the same time. Luna had to agree with them silently. But she supposed that all Quirks had to have a draw back. Like with her, she could only be in the air for so long before she started to feel sick. Her longest was around three hours, but she was hoping to reach for longer.