Toga Himiko X Reader: Different Part 2

Author: Here is now part 2

Still Warning: Cutting and Blood

That was a good memory, but you couldn't reminisce for too long as Toga spoke up. "Oh y/n-chan/san why do you look so angry?" She asked. Your mouth gaped at the question as you got angry at how she had no clue of what made you mad. "You kidnapped me, idiot!" You screamed. "Well we also kidnapped Blasty, so don't take it too personally." Toga said, not bothered by you calling her an idiot.

You faced palm at her answer and seethed through your teeth to breathe and groaned. "Seriously, why did you take me and Bakugou? We are both heroes and training and Shigaraki has made it clear he hates heroes." You said slowly bringing your hand down to see her. "He wanted you to come to our side. He wanted to free you from this society's rules." Toga said.

That statement made you look at her confused as she now wore a more serious look on her face. "What? I wasn't trapped." You said. "You are, you're still following their rules and guidelines. You are doing the same things you did years ago." Toga said. "I admit yes, there are still some rules that are preventing me from really using my quirk, but those rules aren't just for convenience or to look good. Those rules fall on the moral scale of things." You said. "And yet some people get to break as they please and not get in trouble." Toga said.

It fell silent between you and the blood lover as neither of you were planning to speak up until the other did so. It felt like an eternity passed until Toga spoke up. "How is Saito?" Toga asked. "...He is fine." You said.

You remembered that day clearly no matter how much you tried to repress or forget it. Ever since she was young Toga had an attraction to blood with how it would taste, feel, and look. Her parents tried to stop this side of her by making her follow rules, but sometimes Toga made mistakes which led to you trying to stop Toga from doing stuff she would regret.

(Flashback)

You did your best to pull Toga into the janitor closet with one arm while the other opened the door, but it was easier said than done because in this state it was like trying to catch a wolf with a box trap. By some miracle you opened the door and shoved Toga in there before jumping in there and closing the door behind you.

She tried shoving you to the side and open the door, but you wrapped your arms around her waist which weighed her down. You knew this was bad as it seemed more and more difficult to help Toga's bloodlust because as the older she got and more she was deprived of it she would get more out of control and do whatever it is to get more. And it was coming in from even the smallest sight of blood as this was brought on by a kid having a bloody nose.

"Blood! Blood! Blood!" Toga shouted as you panicked and began looking around the room to see if there was something to subdue her, but nothing seemed good enough to stop her with how energetic she is. You started to look for something to hold her back until the blood frenzy wore out when you noticed a particular sharp set of keys. You began looking at the keys and Toga as a thought came to your mind. What if you gave her your blood?

If you did this then that would mean Toga would have a source to help quell her lust and attractiveness to the red solid and liquid. It wouldn't be so bad since you would give her permission and that would make it so there is nothing illegal then. You wondered if it would be a good idea to give her blood and what would happen afterwards, but from a quick pull forwards due to Toga trying to get out of your hold you came to a decision.

You grabbed it with one arm then let go of Toga and quickly cut your arm deep enough for the key to draw blood before Toga would leave. Thankfully Toga seemed to smell it and turned around to look at your blood. Noticing you got her attention you raised your arm and walked towards Toga. After getting close enough she punched towards you and bit on your arm which hurt due to her fangs, but after some brief discomfort you ignored as Toga began licking your blood, savoring every ounce of it.