𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 >:𝐃

*Grabs Knife, Looks at Seojun*
Hmmmmmmmmm, Tempting.

*Author:Approach Seojun*
*Seojun on the other hand: Sweats nerveously(• ▽ •;)*

====================

  "Do you think it worked well?" 

  Seojun question his indifferent brother. No expression are present on both of their profiles. The tension are dense to be described as.

  It has been minutes since Sucheon left with warmth surrounds him. Seojun himself weren't planning on using the younger as a 'Lab Test'. It is not necessary for him to dump Sucheon into it.

  But nonetheless it isn't dangerous to be a threat for his health, it only serve as some sort of 'Service'. Seojun's initial  plan was to test his new ability on Hyun-woo who's willing to participate.

 "Yes it did. Sucheon's state of mind seems to change after the effect." Hyun-woo stated calmly, handing over his dark tablet to the younger to inspect its containments. Standing beside the younger whilst observing for any kind of emotions.

  Both siblings are good with masking their expressions, or emotional state. Others unable to point differences between true or false. With that being said, theres times wheres these siblings have difficulties to read each others despite them grew up along side.

  ".....Haah, thats good to hear I suppose." The younger sigh through his mouth, closing the iPad covers and hand it over back to its owner without much of a thought. Truly, he felt bad for Sucheon.

  Since they didn't know that he's being tested on. Hell he didn't ask for permission and took advantage of the situation earlier, oh how horrible he is. Hyun-woo in the other hand gently pat his brother's shoulder.

 Comforting the other who look dejected. "It'll be alright Junnie-ah, I'm sure he won't mind it even if he found out, besides your ability didn't cause any physical damage that'd hurt him badly" He assured towards Seojun.

  Sat himself beside the younger on the soft yet firm bed. "Sucheon's a stubborn kid, I'm not sure how he'll react if I told him that I tested something on him...." Seojun replied, not so sure of himself.

  "That will be depends on how you approach this problem Junnie-ah" Hyun-woo's voice are like ripples of water to Seojun's ear, washing away his discomfort with just his sweet-sugary comforts.

 "You mean....." 

  "Your words will affects the outcome of one's actions. In you're  perspective you are planning to tell him straight-foward yes?, How about you changed the way of approaching?" He consulted slowly, making sure the younger understand what he meant.

  Surely enough Seojun had caught its hook. "You want me to.....Say it differently?"

   Hyun-woo grunted in return, ruffling the younger's hair before he continues. "I'm sure you get what I mean, Its not like you'll come up to him and say you used him as a test subject" The elder teases nonchalantly about his jokes. 

 In return the younger couldn't help but to snort, nudging Hyun-woo with his elbow "As if! That made me sounds like a weirdo!! What am I? Mad scientist?" He light-heartily retort back, grinning ear to ear.  

  Hyun-woo sigh through his nose, on his lips present a small smile barely noticeble. Its great that Seojun is effortless to lighten up his mood. "Now, now. I'll be going to the kitchen, anything specific you want?"