Chapter 2: A Decision

It was now the next day. Saturday. Thankfully on weekends you didn't have work. However, there were still important things that needed to be discussed.

You were currently outside, training S/N and teaching him the basics of martial arts. For a child he was a quick learner.

Y/N: Alright. You know the drill, S/N. Come at me with everything you've got! Don't hold anything back!

S/N: Okay!

Chloe watched from inside as S/N dashed towards you at high speeds. Now he was even faster than the last time you sparred with him. S/N's speed and power have been growing every single day, and you know for a fact that he was stronger that you were at his age.

Currently, S/N's raw power can match that of Perfect Cell. Which for his age was insane. When you were his age you couldn't even hold a candle to Frieza. (Namek Saga Frieza that is.)

However, even with S/N's incredible power, he was unable to land a clean hit due to his lack of skills and experience. Which to be fair, he was only 6 years old.

S/N: HA!

No matter how hard he tried, S/N's attacks couldn't hit you. The movement and execution of his attacks were too predictable, and could be dodged 100 times over by even Issei.

Y/N: Remember, S/N. Always think before rushing into a fight. If you think with your fists you won't be able to get very far. I know you're above that.

S/N was starting to grow a little frustrated. Ever since he was a baby he always had quite a temper. Usually he was able to stay calm, but at times he can go completely out of control.

Thankfully this was not one of those days. S/N suddenly charged you again, but this time he had a plan.

S/N reeled his fist back and prepared himself to punch you. You readied your arms to block his attack when he then disappeared.

This caught you by surprise as you quickly turned around on instinct and prepared to defend yourself. You saw him about to hit you.

S/N: Gotcha!!

Your body then seemingly moved on it's own under the influence of a glimpse of Ultra Instinct as you ducked and avoided a kick from S/N, but he was behind you again, meaning he never moved behind you in the first place.

S/N: Huh?!

You then did a backflip and kicked S/N in the process which in turn sent him rolling across the yard. Purposely holding back to make sure you didn't hurt him too bad.

Y/N; Impressive! You made me think that you got behind me, but it was only an afterimage to distract me! I knew you could do it!

S/N: Yeah but I still didn't hit you...

From what it looked like, S/N was rather down. He tried so hard everyday, but he's never managed to hit you yet.

Walking over to comfort him, you crouched down and placed a hand on his shoulder as he was on the verge of tears.

Y/N: Hey, Hey. There's no need to be upset! We train so that you can make progress and you did! You shouldn't be down over what you couldn't do. Be proud of what you can do! You really impressed me today, S/N!