Author's Note

Hello everyone!! I'm moving to AO3 where I'm in the process of transferring all my works there before Wattpad deletes them. So far I have only published my recently deleted story Levi X Reader Oneshots where I am rewriting some of the chapters. This is the link to my AO3 profile and hope to see you guys there.

https://archiveofourown.org/users/KiraSilverstrike/works

Update: I no longer have access to Levi X Reader Oneshots and I am very upset. I will try to rewrite everything from memory but I doubt everything will come back to me. Currently crying because that was years worth of work. ☹️ I have unpublished all my stories to prevent them from being deleted and will only keep this one up. Thank you all for your support here on Wattpad and hopefully I will see you all on AO3.

Also FUCK YOU WATTPAD 🥰🥰🥰

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE. THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN RAPE.

I WILL LOSE FOLLOWERS FOR THIS AND WILL GET HATE FOR IT BUT IVE HAD ENOUGH.

I HAVE A RAPE KINK. I KNOW ITS WRONG AND I CANT AFFORD THERAPY UNLESS ONE OF YALL IS READY TO PAY FOR IT. I WROTE THIS STORY FOR MY OWN SEXUAL FANTASIES BECAUSE IM NOT ACTUALLY GONNA GO OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD AND GET RAPED.

I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD. THE REAL WORLD HAS NO TRIGGER WARNINGS SO I DO NOT WANNA SEE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS. IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS WARNING YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR IF YOU READ PAST THIS POINT!

Enjoy. Or not.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌