Chapter 1 - Somthing New

"Let's go Killua!!"

"Slow down baka it's not going anywhere."

Killua and Gon are exploring the world two years after they first parted ways at the world tree. After Killua taught Alluka Nen and basic defense they left her with Karupika and Leorio then began exploring the world again.

After they arrived on a part on the Dark Continent that Gon and his dad have not explored, they have been finding some interesting things. Luckily, they have not come across anything as dangerous as the Chimera Ants.

Gon has relearned how to use his Nen and has figured out how to use his scissors and paper techniques on top of his rock technique. Killua, on the other hand, has mastered his Nen to the point that he no longer needs to charge up his electricity and can throw lighting bolts at will.

They were just wondering around when they sensed a strong Nen coming from the woods. Without a second thought Gon started running to the source, eager to find out what caused that huge surge of Nen.

"Come on Killua!! We are almost there!"

"Whoa!" Gon yelled suddenly stoped to see a huge swamp. In the middle of the shallow water was a huge sink hole. The Nen was coming from inside and the whole aria felt erie.

"Alright I'm here!! When did you get so fast Gon?" Killua yelled as soon as he got there. He stoped besides Gon and saw the sinkhole.

"What do you think it is?" Gon asked Killua.

Killua walked over and crouched down at the edge of the hole. Looking inside, it seemed to be almost bottomless.

"I'm not sure, but I get the feeling it isn't very good."

"Ya I feel that way to."

"Let's get back to town Gon. I get a bad feeling about this place."

"Ok" but before we could head back. Gon got close enough to look down the hole, when he slipped on some moss and fell.

"Shit!!" Killua ran to Gon and grabbed his hand before he could fall in.

"Hold on, I got you"

But the Nen coming from the hole started pulling both Killua and Gon in. Despite the strength of the two, Killua lost his footing due to the slippery mud and they both fell in.

—————————————

(Killua POV)
Gon and I were falling through the hole fast. It almost felt like we were speeding up. I grabbed onto Gon and positioned him above me so I would take the brunt of the fall.

If one of us is going to get hurt then it is going to be me. I would rather die then let Gon get hurt in my stead.

"KILLUA NO!!" Gon yelled when he realized what I was doing.

We began arguing and wrestling over who would take the brunt of the fall. But before ether of us knew what was happening, I suddenly found myself in the woods.

Their was nothing but grass and trees all around me. In the distance I heard the sounds of a city. Gon was nowhere in sight. I figured that the city would be as good as a place as any to start looking for Gon, so I headed in that direction.

The closer I got the louder the city became. I just arrived on the outskirts of the city when I came across a strange man. He was wearing all black and had a scar across face. It narrowly avoided his left eye and ended on the right side of his chin. As soon as he saw me, he began following me. Deciding to confront him I turned into the nearest ally and waited.

"Can I help you?"

"I believe you can" the stranger smelled creepily. "Can you tell me your name please?"

"Why should I answer that?" I asked, even more suspicious of him.

"Don't be like that," he smiled some more. "Just tell me"

"Katsuki" I just said a random name the top of my head. But it made this guys creepily smile turn into one of a psychopath.

"Perfect," he said then I saw a blinding light followed by someone yelling my name.

"KILLUA!!"

Hay y'all, I have had this idea for a book for a while, so this is just a disclaimer. I DO NOT own any characters or pictures that may appear in this book. The plot is all that I own. I do not know when I will be able to update this book so don't be surprised if this takes a while to update.

Also I have only seen the anime of Hunter x Hunter and up to season 3 of My Hero Academia. So plot points of ether show may appear but expect it to be different from the original anime's.