CHAPITRE*12*

Gladis's POV

Gladis's POV

"You little shit-"

I was pacing following Asia around the house, she won't give me back the cookie jar.

Since that day which was 2 days ago she was in her headspace, she was too scared to get out of her little own world, she finds comfort in that which makes me happy but, I still need to make her talk, nothing is more worse than holding feelings in, it would only destroy you.

Says the one holding in...

"Little one im counting to five if you don't stop its going to be strike one"

Finally she stopped and looked back at me, and my eyes widened when she stuck her tongue out to me..

Oh yeah a little Asia is a fucking brat.

Good thing Im a brat tamer..

" I SAID STOP" my voice boomed in the whole house, probably even in the whole neighborhood.

pros of having a deep voice.

I knew that burst was useful when I heard no more foot tapping.

Should've done that fifteen minutes ago.

When I calmly approached her, her head was hanging low, with the jar close to her chest, "Give me that" she looked up with puppy glossy eyes.

Not this shit again...

" I said no Asia, you are not allowed to have cookies before dinner, you'll have two after"

"But daddy, I really want one, just one it won't hurt I promise"

She was speaking too softly, that I almost fell down on my knees to this girl.

"Baby, im the daddy, and you just disrespected me with that stunt you pulled, and already got that strike one, so how about you make it less painful to yourself with handing me that jar? Hmm?"

She looked in deep thought before sighing softly and giving it to me.

Wise.

"Good girl, now go stand in the corner"

She looked up with wide eyes before stomping to the corner, im pretty sure I heard how of a poop head I am but I will let that slide.

I made my way to the office, to see some of the papers that I have to sign, thats the only thing I've been doing since I've been handling the company, the building was an hour away, a huge building, Moore entreprises was written on top.

The idea of having such a company is overwhelming, specially when I was only thinking of a simple future for me and my Asia, a small house in the middle of a calm neighborhood, a dog and a kid, just one, to spoil him or her like no one in the world.