chapter 56

Consider this to make up for the one month i didn't post ;)

"Alright, time to go" Alexandre got up ten minutes before the end of lunch, grabbing his tray. Before i could stop my curios self, i blurted out.

"Where are you going? There is still a lot of time."

He paused, glancing at Anthony, then looking back at me.

"None of your business." He muttered sharply, and rudely stomping away.

"Is it related to your business?" Apparently thats what everyone thinks they do. Yeah, business with dead bodies and guns.

Oh, dont forget, blood and bombs.

"No, its something he- its not related to that, don't worry. So tell me, how you day?" Anthony quickly changed the topic, and i was forced to drop it. For the time being.

____________________________________

"So then, you twisted his hand? Where was the teacher in all this?" He asked, the smile slipping away from behind his fake anger.

"Daaaaad, you know he deserved it." I smiled, taking a sip of coffee. Aah, strong with little sugar, just how i like it.

"He did, but you also got detention for a week, on your first day Taylor." 

Dad and i were sitting in the living room, and i was narrating the day's events to him. Obviously, i had gotten into a fight, but as always, I HADN'T STARTED IT.

So, this boy had been cornering a girl, and while he seemed physically harmless, he had been verbally bullying her, saying disgusting things. I couldn't stop myself till a teacher came, so you can imagine what happened next. And that is how i got into my first fight in this school, and earned my first detention, on the first day. Lord knows how the rest of the years will pass.

"And what were the twins doing meanwhile?"

"Well Alexandre had disappeared, and Anthony was..." I ended off, getting up to leave this convo asap.

"And Anthony was?" Ughh, why cant he let it goooooo.

"Anthony was cheering me on." I mumbled, smiling at the thought of that dork, whistling in support when i started punching that asshole. I expected dad to get angry, since the twins were told to stop me from fighting, but instead i heard laughter.

"Thats my son" He smiled, nodding at me warmly, before walking away.

I smiled back, it felt warm inside. I had never felt this comfort, but it was nice.

"Hi Lee"

Oh no, no no no. I refuse to believe this, this is not happening. No.

NOOOO.

"Its a damn video call tay, calm down. Ha, you have turned pale." Estian said from beside me, and i audible let out a breath in relief.

Thank god, she is not here, oh i can live peacefully now.

"Xenny." 

I got up, afraid my eardrums would start to bleed if i didnt.

"Nope" Estian, grabbed my hand before i could go away, and started dragging me to the kitchen where everyone had gathered.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, trying to break free from his grip.

"You are not leaving me alone in this." He smirked, pulling out a chair and finally letting me go. I will sneak away, you will see i will.

"Estykinnns" My ears are definitely bleeding. Only 1 month, it has only been one goddamn month since they left, can i get some rest from this voice please?

"Hi um Charlotte" He smiled, well tried to, but it was such a pathetic attempt that i couldn't help snicker. He heard me, and discreetly flipped me out, careful of dad's watchful eyes.

Wait, oh no, if he heard me, everyone heard me. Please let my voice not reach the phone, oh lord-

"Is that taylor?" Abel asked from the other side of the phone. No it's not me, i am not there, i have disappeared. I immediately put a finger on my lips, indicating to the others to keep quiet, but dad is dad. Not only did he laugh it off, he ALSO TURNED THE ENTIRE CAMERA TOWARDS ME!!

"Dad what are you-" i whisper yelled, but he just winked and sat down infront of me.

"Oh yeah, she is also here." I heard her mutter.

"Taylorrr" Apollo screamed in excitement, waving his hands like a maniac.

"Hi" I responded, trying to find a conversation starter, because let me tell you, i am VERY awkward when it comes to starting a convo.

"Did you see-" Alvaro started, but was cut off when the call was put on hold for a second. Before he could continue,  Charlotte snatched back the phone.

"Shit, um this is important. I will talk to you later" she mumbled, then immediately ending the call, to my pleasure of course.

"Dad, Ethan's coming" i suddenly remembered that he had told me he wanted to visit.

"Why?" He shouted from the hall.

"Cause" i replied, making my way up the stairs. He is my best friend, he doesnt need a reason to come to my house.

"When?" He shouted again. And no, we are not going to speak in a human way. Yelling across rooms is how people communicate in this house.

Just then the bell rang, indicating of Ethan's arrival.

"Now" i yelled back, skidding to the door and pulling it open before anyone else reached for it.

"Hi love" he smiled sweetly at me and i moved aside to let him in.

Called me love.

"Where are your brothers? I really dont want to-"

"Oh don't worry, they wont bother us." I smiled warmly as i lead him to the kitchen to eat something.

"What do you mean we wont bother you?"
____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; not me forgetting to publish it, and then waking up in the middle of the night T_T

Anyway, so with this, i make up for the 4 weeks i didnt update.

I am so glad to have readers like you, who stuck around even when i didnt update.

A few things about this book.
1. I had two plots in mind when i first started this. We have already concluded one, the second one has started in the last 2 chapters.
2. That being said, we are not even half way done with the storyline. The plot will be stretched and strengthened for a lot of chapter, so this will be  a long book.
3. I have see people do this, where the readers ask questions from the characters. Since we are right now in a stable position in the story, if you guys want, we can also do that.

After this, we will go back to our schedule of 1 chapter every 3-4 days.

Thank you and good night/morning to you all.

I love you all soo much.