Chapter 45

"Sorry about the bite,I recon that twinges a bit", Sirius Black tells Ron,as he and Harry help him along the tunnel back towards the entrance of the womping willow.

"A bit! You almost tore my leg off" I hear Ron reply. I open my eyes to look up at Lupin who was carrying me. My head was killing me. I thought I died.

"I was going for the rat
Normally I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. James suggested that I made the change permanent. The tail I could live with But the Fleas..." Sirius continues. I like hearing them talk about Harry's parents.

"You better go" I open my eyes as Lupin puts me down next to Ron. Ron and Harry go back and forth about Harry wanting to go talk to Sirius.

"Are you okay?" Harry turns to me. I could feel the blood on the side of my face had dried and the blood had stopped trickling down,"I am fine, go"

"That looks really painful" Hermione trialed of as she examined Ron's leg again,"Sort of painful"

"Probably it is necessary to cut" Ron continues,"I'm sure Madame Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat." Hermione tries to give him a little peace of mind.

"It's too late, It's ruined. It'll have to be chopped off" I add, Ron laughs at me. He's probably remembering the very first day we met.

"Do not give me to the Dementors. I will always be your rat. I will always be faithful Rat" Lupin has mow appeared with Pettigrew and Pettigrew is talking to Ron with his words rushed.

I walk towards Lupin but he seems to be in a trance. The moonlight is hitting him directly in his face. "Professor?" I touch his arm to try and get his attention,it works but Lupin looks at me with his inhumane eyes and as if I'm a threat,"Harry!" I walk backwards until Sirius runs past me,"Remus my old friend,have you taken your potion tonight? You know the man you truely are Remus
This heart is where you truely live. This heart. Here. The rest is only a flesh.

"Expelliamus!" Snape has apparently awaken and was now grabbing Harry's collar until he notices Lupin turning. He turns around and even tried to shield us with his body.

"Wait,Wait, wait. Professor? Professor Lupin?" As I walked closer Lupin howls making me jump back. He had completely transformed now and he looked like a hairless cat in human size with longer hind legs. He starts running down the small hill into the forbidden forest making Sirius follow him.

"Sirius!" Harry run towards the forbidden forest entrance where Sirius disappeared.

"Come back here, Potter" Snape yells after him.

"Harry!" I run towards the entrance and down the hill the moment harry disappears.

I have no idea where Harry is. The moonlight dimly shines through the trees. It's a beautiful sight. Only if it were under different circumstances. I hear a howl but is seems far away and it's not my main priority at the moment. I hear a twig snap and turn my head quickly,only to see nothing.

"Harry?" I called out as I search for the source of the noise. Silence. Another twig snaps and I walk around the nearest tree to see a hunched over figure. The figure lifts his head and the yellow eyes my contact with mine. I gulp and slowly step backwards.

"Pro-professor Lupin?" It started to run towards me. I back away towards a tree. I can feel the werewolf's hot beath hitting my face as its right in front of me. I have no where to go. My back is against the tree as I welcome death. This is what I felt like in the chamber. I struggle to breath and I start to feel nauseas but I know that the moment I move, I'll be killed.

I look straight into its eyes as a howl cam be heard a little distance away. It starts to back away and then turns to run full speed in the opposite direction.

I hunched over as the anxiety takes over. I can't breath. I can't breath. But I have to find Harry. I lift myself up,the last bit of my energy is draining quickly.

I hear a loud roar...but not like a werewolf's. Buckbeak. But that's impossible. Buckbeak is dead.

I notice the air getting thinner and colder as I neared a small lake. The lake starts to freeze over. This. No. Dementors. Surely enough,I look upwards to see hundreds of dementors nearing the ground.

And there laid Harry and Sirius. I run towards them and immediately get on my knees beside him,"HARRY! No,no,no,no... c'mon!" I put my hands to each side his face as I try to wake him.

Suddenly,a white light was visible on the other side of the lake,all of the dementors fly away as they shriek.

The last thing I saw was bright green eyes looking in the same direction I had just looked. Harry was awake barely. As I lay my head down on Harry's shoulder, finally excepting all the pain my body is in,I whisper to Harry,"I'll always come back. Even as a shadow. Even as a dream." I close my eyes.