꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚐𝚎٭⊹•꧂

"Wow! You have some nice perfume (y/n)! Which one is your favorite?" Gon asked, admiring and occasionally sniffing several bottles

The girl bent down, looking at her small collection of half-used half-abandoned glass bottles of perfume.

"Hmm, Let me think." She says as she bends down slightly to Gon's level, bringing her hand up and pointing her fingers, going down the line of bottles.

She then picks up a fushia colored bottle, bringing it to her nose, and takes a small sniff.

"This one, It's black cherry merlot, my typical go-to." She says as she brings it to Gon's nose, letting him smell the encased liquid.

Taking a much larger whiff than anticipated, he lets out a small cough before nodding his head.

"I like this one, I'll be sure to be able to smell you if we get detached." Gon replied with a smile as the girl then takes the bottle and places it along with her clothes that lay upon her bed.

"Thank you Mr.Freecs, I'm sure you'll be able to sniff me out from the entire city this evening." She faked a posh and proper accent, a smile gracing her plump lips.

"Well, I don't think I could do a whole city, maybe a small town?" Gon cluelessly replied, a faint flush of embarrassment placing itself on his cheeks.

"Oh Gon, I was only joking, I think you'll do a fine job tonight, I have no doubts." She smiles as she turns to the boy, gel starting to set in her hand.

"Now, I think it's time to change up your look a bit."

"See, I told you it wouldn't look bad Killua!" The (e/c) eyes of the girl flickered from Gon to Killua, whose jaw might have been glued to the floor.

"Yeah Killua, I think it looks good! It looks like I have just taken a bath!" Gon excitedly turns to Killua, who in turn closes his mouth and looks away from Gon, pink dusting his cheeks.

"Yeah, It looks pretty cool, just don't touch my hair (y/n)" Killua states as he tries to take a discreet peek at Gon's new temporary appearance.

"Aww, I just wanted to have a bit of fun before this super serious mission we're about to go on." She leans down a bit, grinning at the white-haired kid.

Patting the white-haired boy on the back, she leans back up, turning to the two boys.

"Alright, let's review right quick on what Miss (y/n) has taught her students."

゚.:。+゚.:♡゚.:。+゚.:。♡゚.:。+゚.:。♡゚.:。+゚.

"As stated, the art of Ki is a rare and is a usually unknown technique, a more physical expansion version of using Ten and Ren, Known as Ko. Using this technique you'll be able to physically be able to tell where attacks are coming from, and if you use this technique along with En, one should be able to both sense nen attacks and physical ones in the same instance."