13. Sorry

Author's POV.

Yoongi sat on his piano chair and placed Tae on his lap.
Although he was not good with children, he loved spending time with the little one. He loved how Tae always abided him and was always excited to hang with Yoongi.

"Hm...." Yoongi hummed. "So what should we play today?" He asked as lightly placed Tae's small hands on the keys.

Tae just waited for his uncle to guide his fingers and didn't move at all. Yoongi smiled at how serious Tae was...even if he was just two year old...he was really serious about music and stuff.

"Let's play....this..." Yoongi moved his fingers but Tae resisted. "What? You don't wanna play?"

"You play....i hear...." Tae smiled.

"Okay...!" Yoongi smiled as he took a relaxing breathe. "Let's play something...good...something....new"  he placed his fingers on the keys and started moving them on the keys playing a beautiful soft and slow music that Tae felt blessed to listen to.

"Is it good Tae?" Yoongi asked.

"Vewy gwood!"

Yoongi chuckled and started playing again.
After a few minutes he stopped. "Tae...how was it?" Yoongi asked with a smile but frowned as he got no reply. He looked down at the boy and a chuckle made its way out. Tae was sleeping leaning on Yoongi's chest with a drool dropping from his mouth.

Oh how cute he was at the moment!

Yoongi grabbed a tissue from the box that was kept nearby and softly and slowly wiped the drool with it, trying not to wake the boy up.

He then slowly lifted Tae in his arms and walked towards his bed. He placed Tae on his bed and put two big pillows on his side so that he won't fall off the bed even if he rolled to its side.
Yoongi looked at the boy sleep with that same smile that never vanished but suddenly a yawn made its way out.
"Uh? Am I sleepy?" He whispered to himself. "Maybe I am..." With that he tossed on the bed beside Tae and slept, not before covering Tae and himself with duvet.

~~

"Oppa, please..." Jennie kneeled down infront of Jimin. "Just 4 hours..."

"4? 4!! Are you crazy Jennie!?" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Do you even know what you're asking me for???"

"Oppa please....i beg you..." She joined her hands.

"Yah! Stand up you idiot!" He pulled her up.

"Please...oppa...only one date... please...."

Jimin sighed. "That's not the problem Jennie!...."

"Then what is??!"

"I...." He closed his eyes. "I have never went on a date!"

Jennie's jaw dropped. "I know you don't wanna go on this date but atleast give some valid excuses oppa!" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious."

"No way you're serious...have you seen yourself!? Oppa,...." She stood up and cupped his face. "Stop lying! You're so handsome...and please... you've brought so many girls to the New year's party-"

"Those were just girls Jennie!" Jimin slapped her hands away and turned his back.

"What do you mean by 'just girls' ???" She marched and stood infront of him.

"N-nothing...." Jimin regretted his sudden slip of words.

"They were not real right?..." She looked at him in eyes. "They were not your real girlfriends??.."

Jimin sighed but nodded. He was now tired of arguing with the girl. He sat on his bed and looked at his lap without any words.

Jimin always shared his problems with Jennie and Hoseok but there was one thing that he hid from everyone...and that was his.... sexuality.

He was not uncomfortable or confused about his sexuality but was scared that he'll lose everything and everyone that he has at the moment.

When he was a kid he heard his parents scold his uncle for loving a man and after that he was forcefully married to a girl. Although Jimin's uncle and aunt were happily settled and now had kids but he knew that he isn't that strong to take that pain for a life time.

He tried to date a girl in highschool for his mother's happiness but he ended up hurting the girl as she fell hard for him and he never fell. So he never tried dating...many guys and girls confessed to him or asked him out but he rejected every single one.

He couldn't date girls because he was not into them and he couldn't date guys because he was sure that his family would through him out.

That was the only reason Jimin wanted to complete his studies and get a job so he could finally fall in love.

"Oppa...." Jennie knelt down infront of him as he held his hands. "If there's something bothering you...please tell me...." She was concerned.

"It's nothing..." Jimin gave a warm smile and stood up but Jennie held his hands even tighter. Jimin gulped mad looked down at his sister who was looking at him with tears in her eyes. "W-what happened....?" He tried to pull her up but she just signalled him to sit down.

"I'm sorry...oppa...." She cried. "I'm really sorry.... I'm such a bad sister...so sorry....s-sorry...!....I'm..sorry...oppa." All she did was cry holding his hands and continuously said sorry to him.

"What happened Jennie?? It's okay...if you've done something...i won't get mad I promise...stop crying...please..." He was at the brink of crying. He pulled her up and made her sit on the bed beside him. "It's okay....it's okay..." Jimin rubbed her back.

Jennie gulped wiping her tears and looked at Jimin with the saddest expression on her face. No she was definitely not acting.

"Why are you crying baby sis?" Jimin said as he removed her bangs slightly those were covering her eyes. And hearing Jimin her eyes swelled up again with new tears. "Sush...." Jimin pulled her into his arms and hugged her like a baby. She buried her face in his neck and sobbed.

_____________________________________

Why is she crying???
ಠ﹏ಠ