Chapter 21 - Tipsy

"Dip it low, pick it up slowRoll it all around, poke it out, let your back goPop-t, pop-t, pop that thangI'mma show you how to make your man say, Oh" - Christina Milian ~ Dip it Low

Roll it all around, poke it out, let your back go
Pop-t, pop-t, pop that thang
I'mma show you how to make your man say, Oh"
- Christina Milian ~ Dip it Low

JONGWOO

"The fuck do you mean you mean you lost eyes on one of the yakuza's men!" I yelled a vein popping out my neck making it evident that I was pissed.

"Boss we're not sure-" I scowled launching my hand forwards grasping my hand around one of my men's necks.

"You better fucking find him cause if he or any other man touches my woman, your eyes will be gauged out before you even see it," I growled tightening my grip on his neck.

My other men gulp led in fear as they watched the man I'm choking scratch his nails against my skin to let him go.

"Calm, down we'll find them," Dean spoke trying to deescalate the situation.

"Just kill him," Felix spoke on my right scratching his head not caring for the man in my grasp.

I growled shoving the man to the floor before clenching my fist.

"KitKat, I want you to triple the guards on Empress and have Marcus notified about this as well," Kitkat nodded as she motioned my men to follow her.

Immediately the man who I shoved to the ground got up onto his feet scrambling off after KitKat.

"Fuck, I already have enough problems as there is, "I sighed rubbing my forehead.

I have a lot of meetings coming up so I won't be sure that I'll be by Empress's side.

I'd ask her to come with me but she's busy preparing for her restaurant.

"Aren't they having a masked ball happening for elite criminals or something," Dean spoke, causing me to scoff at him.

"Fuck, I forgot about that it's this Friday right? Do you think Empress would be alright with coming with me?"  I asked Dean who shrugged.

"How would I know?" he says raising a brow.

"I say we just dress her up and drag her along," Felix says.

"So kidnapping?" Dean stated while Felix raised a brow tilting his head.

Here we go again.

"It's not kidnapping if they're in a relationship," Felix replied.

"It is if to take the person without their consent... So you're telling me you'd kidnap your partner?" Dean questioned.

"It's not kidnapping, it's just me dragging my partner along with me without telling them where we're going, and for your second question yes I would,"

"Do you always kidnap your partner?" Dean bickered at him.