Chapter 16

Danielle's POV

Today is Friendsgiving at my house. I have to go to my parents house in a few days so I decided to have a Friendsgiving. Stefania is coming over any minute now and everyone else should be coming in a few hours. We're going to tell everyone about us tonight which I'm sure everyone knows by now. We're not exactly subtle...

I put my hair in a messy bun and put a apron on. The turkey and ham are already cooking. I just have to continue making the stuffing, rolls, etc.

I hear a knock at the door. Not just any knock though, it's the secret knock Stefania made for me to know it's her. I don't know why she did it but I'm not complaining whatsoever. I walk over and open the door. Stefania walks in wearing jeans and a black sweater, her hair in natural waves. "Hello, baby." I say leaning into kiss her.

"Hi beaut—" She says but sees my outfit. "Oh my god, you look so cute in that apron... is it too much to ask if you can walk around wearing nothing but that?" She says grazing my ear with her teeth.

I smile but quickly realize what I'm doing, "I am not Carina Deluca." I say hitting her with the towel that's in my hand. In return she gives a pout, "Okay fine maybe for Christmas..." I say winking as I walk back in the kitchen.

Stefania helps make dinner for a couple hours, not without having to touch me every ten minutes. Mostly everything's done and we have the food laying out on my island. Most of the cast will probably just eat on the couch or somewhere in the living room but I still pulled out the table I had just in case. "We make a good team." Stefania says behind me wrapping her arms around me as I wash my hands.

"We do don't we?" I say smirking then with the left over water that's on my hands, I turn her around and flick the water on her and run to the other side of the island.

She gives me an evil smirk as she runs around to get me, the door rings so I quickly get there and open it. "Hey Jaina, Barrett. I knew y'all would be the first to get here." I say addressing them. We go in the house and Stefania brings me to my room really quick. "If anyone arrives, tell them I'll be down in a minute." I say to Barrett and Jaina who were snooping around at the food. In reality they're sneaking it and eating it.

"What's up?" I ask Stefania as she closes the door behind us.

Stefania pushes my body against the door with hers and kisses me deeply. I moan quietly as she pulls away. "Wanna make a deal?" She says smirking going to her bag and pulling out some vibrator toy.

I worried look crosses my face as I stare at her. "If you can wear this throughout the whole night... I'll let you do whatever you want to me... and if I win, I get to do whatever I want to you. Consensually of course." She says sexily bringing her hand up my leg and stopping at my hip bone.

I swallow seeing the remote in her hand. I do love a challenge though. I look between the remote, the vibrator, and her. "Deal." I say.

A surprised look comes across her face as if she wasn't expecting me to agree. I take it from her hands and put it inside my underwear and inside me. I bite my lip from moaning then make eye contact with her. Her eyes are darker than usual and I can see the lust in them. I don't even notice her press a button and a sensational feeling takes over my body as it vibrates my clit. "Fuck!" I moan loudly nearly falling over as my head hits the wall behind me.

"Get used to it pretty girl, wouldn't want you moaning in front of everyone wouldn't we?" She asks inching closer to me as she quickly comes closer leaving a delicate kiss on my lips as she swiftly moves out the door and the vibration stops.

I take a deep breath composing myself as I walk out and downstairs. I see Jay and Lachlan and say hi to them. About twenty minutes goes by and the food is done. Some other guests have arrived as well. Everyone makes their plates as I stand in a corner. I'm proud of myself. This is is my first time making thanksgiving dinner and especially with the help of Stefania, it was extra special.