44.Karlie

Wednesday

I threw my back pack over my shoulders as Mr. Rappa- Dad- held my other bags with all my things.

"You ready Karlie?"

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet everyone."

"We'll let's get in the car and I'll tell you about them."

We went to the car and he started driving. "Alright, so first their's my boyfriend-Tengai. He's strict and quite. Very tidy and follows Overhoe's every word. He loves to meditate, everyday for at least 3 hours you can find him in our room meditating. Don't disturb him while he's meditating. Doesn't end good. I'd know. Next we got Mimic-the drama teacher."

"Wait. Mr. Mimic is one of your roommates? The stuffed animal one? That sings musicals all day long? That this past week has been trying to teach us all the songs in K-12?"

"Yup. That's the germlin. He just does that. Nothing else. Next is Rikiyo. My soul brother. A fighter in spirit like me. Then their's Setsuno. He dosn't trust people, says the'll all break his heart in the end. Annoying brat. Then their's Hojo, he dosn't trust government or companies. Especially jewelry companies. Then Tabe. He just eats. Will eat everything and anything. So careful with him- GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU HOOLAGAN!"

I held in a laugh as he yelled at the car in front of him and hit the horn.

"Now where was I before this idiot interrupted me?"

"You told me to be careful around Tabe."

"Yeah. That. Now Sakiki is an Alcoholic. Always drunk. Never sober. Just weird. Nemoto would do anything and everything that Overhoe tells him to do. A real pain in the... Child. Obviously in love with Overhoe everyone knows that."

"Oof. One of thoes extremely obvious crushes."

"Yeah. That and Kurono was yelling at Nemoto and yelled about Nemoto being head over heels in love with Overhoe."

"Who's Kurono?"

"Kurono is basically Overhoe's dog. He does all the things Overhoe asks and if basically second in charge. He's an Omega. He's also in charge of the house and what we eat so, don't get on his bad side because he has put worms in Mimic and Nemoto's foods a couple of times. Now Overhoe, or Overhaul is the leader. What he says goes. He's the reason we're in the house. Will probably kill us if we do wrong. Then Eri. She's somewhere between 2 and 13 years old. I don't know. Overhoe's child, but Kurono is the one that takes care of her."

"Alright, any rules I need to follow?"

"Ask Kurono. I couldn't care less about them."

And with that we made it to a big, and I mean big building.

"You never told me you were rich?"

"I'm not. Overhoe is."

We went to the top floor and he opened the door.

"Well, welcome home Karlie."

I was greeted by the best smell ever. Over at the kitchen, a guy with white arrow hair was making something.