93. Find Xiaoziling

Chapter 093: Looking for, he is Xiao Ziling!

The entire fleet is long like a snake, is on the road to the Nandu base. The first two large trucks that have been specially modified and absolutely sturdy, no matter what is in front, have ruthlessly hit the past and opened a passage for the rear team.

Then came Dai Hongfei's car. He led three teams with strong fighting strength to be placed the car in front. Then there are a number of military vehicles, which are filled with rifle regiments with their own weapons. If there are large zombie groups they must rely on them to block them.

Then there is the combat team led by Dong Haozhe. The combat group's cars are all composed of various off-road vehicles. The strong horsepower and flexible body allow them to cope with various emergencies.

The forward line is being Dong Haozhe's responsible.

Followed by countless buses, the survivors of the camp are basically sitting on top of them, including members of all the squad members. Of course, there are often small off-road vehicles passing by the bus.

This is a patrol team attached to the combat group. At present, it is directly handled by Chu Haotian because the person in charge of the central government is Chu Haotian.

The members of the inspection team, at this moment feeling so nervous, should say that they have never been so nervous, they dare not take it lightly, pay close attention to the surrounding situation, and prevent the zombies from suddenly attacking from the side.

If they said that the inspection was a light job. Why should they be so anxious? Perhaps it's not a big deal to patrol Dong Haozhe. After all, the Dong team is very human. However, where are you heading now? That cold face, watching it makes people feel chilly... Once you make a mistake, think of this possibility.

The people in the inspection team couldn't help but tremble, perhaps the most rewarding punishment for death and sorrow...

Chu Haotian's car is behind the bus team. The central defender is the least, and he must be guarded by his attacking team. Because it is closely followed by a huge material fleet that is related to the survival of all people, can not be taken lightly.

Numerous container fleets filled with supplies are in an orderly line behind the Chusong Tianzi, and the logistics team on duty is on the sidelines. They clenched the guns in their hands and watched the movements around them carefully.

From time to time, they exchanged information with the people who passed through the inspection team to get the latest information around them and ensure the safety of the materials they watched.

They were also assigned to the hands of Chu Yutian, who was responsible for Chu Haotian.

The duty team members of the logistics team always remembered that the eyes of Chu's eyes swept to them this morning, and the coldest eyes to the extreme had already told them. Chu Yutian is definitely a cold and ruthless person. Without their Chen's deputy team, they are gentle and friendly. Once they make mistakes, no one can save them.

The final pressure is Chen Jingwen, and Qi Yilong medical team. And all members of the logistics team are here. Chen Jingwen led the remaining rifle regiments, as well as the logistics team's combat squad to pay close attention to the rear, not only to prevent zombies, but also to prevent the numerous vehicles that followed, and the survivors who withdrew with them. Although Chen Jingwen doesn't mind if they follow, but they must also guard against attacking their team. After all, the materials they carry are too hot and have to be guarded.